Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Latest Mogadishu Pictures

Maqane   

oba hiloowlow;929464 wrote:
I found it
:D

22gtir.jpg

our house is the one i marked with the brownish colour, do you see the triangle thats nabadoon shiiraar cosoble's house

Hadaan gartay, xaafadaas uma badneeyn, nabadoon cosoble waan maqli jiray laakiin dagaalka iyo qaxii baa maskaxa iga dhaqay:(

Alpha Blondy;929576 wrote:
253739_10152666829235594_755823647_n.jpg

i stole this from my friend's fb account.

Qofka qaaday sawirka sarta hoteelka Jasiira ayuu saaranyahay. Jidkaas sida aad ugu jeedidna waa kii ka imaanaaye Lambarafar oo garoonka diyaaradaha aadaaye. Driving on that road, as I did two months ago, does not look how this picture represents, though.

Rahima   

oba hiloowlow;930415 wrote:
Makka Al Mukaramma Hotel

314919_573311426012871_1395357690_n.jpg

dfzuu.jpg

Saw these on fb and i've decided that i have got to see it in person to believe that they are of a building in Somalia.

Marksman   

Question:

1) What is the average hotel price in Mogadishu now? Is it about a 100 dollars or is this an exaggeration?

2) Which neighbourhoods do you think will be upcoming in the future that a long term planner could think of? Perhaps neigbouring districts? I'm not talking about the neighbourhoods that are expensive and popular now.