Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Latest Mogadishu Pictures

Abbaas;926179 wrote:
Alpha, sxb.. gabi ahaan waan kugu raacsanahay in la bilaabo such threads. we need people oo arintan inala socodsiin kara haddii eey macquultahay.
:)
+1 RP

inaar, i would've started such a thread laakin i ain't xamarawi and i fear i lack the legitimacy because i'm not there. baal adiga ah, ee inoo biloow howlaha and soo daa, inaar. :D

Daqane   

Alpha Blondy;925837 wrote:
this is an excellent thread. i really enjoy seeing new pictures of xamar and stuff.

but.....................all these flashy buildings are probably owed by a small minority of elite. the messy concrete jungle that is xamar is really lacking in terms of human creativity. these interesting buildings are only made of bricks and mortar....and now reinforced steel thanks to the turks.... isn't really anything impressive. i think someone ought to start a new thread dedicated to the social and cultural happenings in xamar too. you know, something like: Xamar: A Cultural Renaissance Thread.....or similar. it'd be really interesting to learn about the latest developments in arimaha bulshada and iyo waxyaabaha ku saabsan dhaqanka & suugaanta.......

thanks..

Al.

Its early days for a cultural revival still..