Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

How Important is Your Mum's Tribe?

Ibtisam   

Hmmmmm I'm fasting today otherwise waan kuu Tami lahah with budh for crimes against your parents. Are you having a mental break down again- what is with the melt down.

NGONGE   

Alpha Blondy is illegitimate. He aint got no birth certificate. He's got aids and cant get rid of it. He's a crazy b*stard, He's a crazy b*stard.. :D

(not my words, a chant Liverpool fans usually sing for Ryan Giggs).

Blessed   

Lol Ibts, your eedo waa dowlad dhan, she doesn't need my cheering. Haven't you seen how she changed my aabos home town, wax kaleba iska daa. :D

*Ibtisam;864580 wrote:
Hmmmmm I'm fasting today otherwise waan kuu Tami lahah with budh for crimes against your parents. Are you having a mental break down again- what is with the melt down.

forsake me not my dearest, for i am in despair.

as a temporary measure i've formally discommunicated myself from my clan until i can reconcile my differences.maybe its for the best. i read this somali novel not long ago and the lead character was considered non-somali becos he's father was unknown. he was refereed to as a 'reer magaal'. i thought that quite apt, you know

jb and ibti should consider helping the dude. coz both happen to be in hargeisa. alpha is really experiencing identity crisis ( personal psychosocial conflict that involves confusion about one's social role and often a sense of loss of continuity to one's personality ).

dee haloo gurmado inanka, hadii kale, xaalku intaas wuu kadari donaa. me thinks.

raula   

Mom & her relatives (those that played role in my mom's or our life) are important. Qabiil is useless.

Juxa-i concur on the exaggeration of blood relations!