Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Carafaat's travel and observations in the Somali region in the Horn of Africa

Jacaylbaro;864597 wrote:
I did not give you my number ,,,, So that makes you Alpha
:D

and who gave alpha your number JB lol?

thats like the chicken and egg situation.

Jacaylbaro;864701 wrote:
Alpha is the only one I gave my number ,,,, I didn't know he was two at the time
:D

ridiculous JB,

why would you give your number to alpha? or was that the real Alpha? there are many alphas who constitute the same entity of whom all uniformly form Alpha? marka who is the alpha in question here?

Alpha Blondy;864703 wrote:
ridiculous JB,

why would you give your number to alpha? or was that the real Alpha? there are many alphas who constitute the same entity of whom all uniformly form Alpha? marka who is the alpha in question here?

Maybe you're right ,,,, there is even Alpha University not far from my office :D

NG, I've seen that female .... there is this one who calls me after midnight then hangs up the phone. I've been suspecious.

lol@alles goed

ur nuts bro ma istiiri?

quite clearly based on the facts of the case - someone who was masquerading as Alpha called JB whilst in somaliland? JB can testify that the voice didnt belong to me as I have a nice telephone voice.he described the voice as having a slight eurobuta dheexe accent, with an almost Flemish slant to it. marka, lets find out who this was? becos clearly it wasnt me!!!

inaadeero, i've been waiting for an opportunity to, but i would like to give a 'real' and 'informed' opinion on your personality, views, conduct, mannerism and overall persona to counteract your views.

personality

i would give you a score of 6/10. this is becos i found your personality to be a little inconsistent. it was all ups and downs and i had a real difficulty in trying to mirror your mood swings. i felt obliged to take your around the city but really didnt want to. i didnt like spending all my afternoons showing you the latest developments over the city. my frustrated was further compounded by your attempts to question my driving skills and thus 'instruct' my driving in my landcruiser amazon 2008 version.

opinions

your opinions were a little crude and uninformed...most of the time. i found the tone of your voice to be slightly aggressive. you rudely interrupted people on several occasion, i dealt with this by being silent. you displayed traits of narcissism - and i felt these traits are very different from your online persona. i didnt like the fact you spoke about the same things again and again - somali politics. i was a little disappointed in this becos it reveled you had no depth and knowledge outside of politics.

i will write more.....very soon.

Carafaat   

Alpha, inadeero, you are right. But I blame the fujis. If you would give me some dabamusbaar I would have talked about arts, philosophy, women, cement factories, monkey issue's like the crazy Habro's from Burco wanting to steal Berbera from us, :D

Alpha Blondy;864764 wrote:
inaadeero, i've been waiting for an opportunity to, but i would like to give a 'real' and 'informed' opinion on your personality, views, conduct, mannerism and overall persona to counteract your views.

personality

i would give you a score of 6/10. this is becos i found your personality to be a little inconsistent. it was all ups and downs and i had a real difficulty in trying to mirror your mood swings. i felt obliged to take your around the city but really didnt want to. i didnt like spending all my afternoons showing you the latest developments over the city. my frustrated was further compounded by your attempts to question my driving skills and thus 'instruct' my driving in my landcruiser amazon 2008 version.

opinions

your opinions were a little crude and uninformed...most of the time. i found the tone of your voice to be slightly aggressive. you rudely interrupted people on several occasion, i dealt with this by being silent. you displayed traits of narcissism - and i felt these traits are very different from your online persona. i didnt like the fact you spoke about the same things again and again - somali politics. i was a little disappointed in this becos it reveled you had no depth and knowledge outside of politics.

i will write more.....very soon.

one theme which echoed throughout arafat's musings through and through was; my knowledge is more superior than almost everyone with the exception of one. he loosely through around words which have no relevance to this land or somalis. i felt this was an attempt to hide his lack of 'real' and 'practical' experiences. arafat thought he was living in a utopia and that his experience in the yurbota dhexe could be applied here without question. of course, i didnt just sit there and absorb this nonsense like everyone else. i made some solid points which arafat felt was an attempt to undermine him. he, on several occasions asked if i could 'expand' on these points. i did this quite thoroughly, i thought!

arafat mentioned on more than one occasion his travels stories/experiences and i thought this was deliberately done to elavate his standing in the group. being conscious of these power dynamic games he was playing with the group, most of whom were home grown individuals and impressed by the basking in the glory of his ability to travel unrestricted, i didnt attempt to ruin these tirades. i was rather disappointed in this but tolerated it nonetheless.

arafat didnt like the fact i was formally from the UK and have since denounced the WEST, becos reer Holland are threatened by the fact we're more advanced than them. he was very quick to hush whenever i mentioned anything which may seem slightly more interesting or expansive. this was becos his 'DIASPORA' status was threatened. i also though the fact that he didnt speak dutch very strange.

arafat was very friendly and had a wide network of friends unbeknownst to me. i felt this was impressive. most of his friends were off high calibre and i have since consolidated my friendships with them very firmly.

all in all, arafat was a good guy and i have no doubt we'll meet again. i didnt learning anything useful or interesting from him unlike other SOLers like AT, IBZ and NORF but i do think that due to time limits and his overall short stay in Somaliland, i may have not had good time to assess him probably.