Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

If Abdiweli wins the Presidency...

Abwaan   

Juxa;863954 wrote:
my objection is simply because he parades two wives...kama helin taas

:DJuxa, arrin cilad farsamo ah ayaad ka hadlaysaa. Shariifka waa lala hadlayaa midba mar soo wado ayaa la leeyahay ee ha soo wada kaxaysan. Then codkaaga ma siinee? :D

Abtigiis   

Mooge;864020 wrote:
you lack basic logic.

if we can't give credit for people doing their job and producing results, then why do we blame
leaders
when times are tough and nothing is accomplished?

Except that you are saying he is a leader and I am saying he is not! Amisom, Mahiga, Kenya army and Ethiopia are the leaders of Somalia and therefore strides made towards defeating Alshabab, which is the only meanigful achievement, come from external forces, not from the pretenders in TFG, including the President. But of course natural stu.pid.ty can sometimes override articifical intelligence acquired from wikepeida and the web and may conceal these details from you.

On the statement, since when has playing beachball on the coast to get timeout from scorching bunker offices become synonymous with widsom, selflessness and vision? Is such act not utterly banal?

The good thing is I am not too worried about living with Abdiweli PM-ship. Nor do I want Sheikh Sharif. Somalia needs and deserves a better intellectual, and most of the other candidates are good enough.

Somalia   

Abtigiis;864037 wrote:
Except that you are saying he is a leader and I am saying he is not! Amisom, Mahiga, Kenya army and Ethiopia are the leaders of Somalia and therefore strides made towards defeating Alshabab, which is the only meanigful achievement, come from external forces, not from the pretenders in TFG, including the President.
But of course natural stu.pid.ty can sometimes override articifical intelligence acquired from
wikepeida
and the web and may conceal these details from you.

You did this on purpose, come ooooooon :D

Mooge you are not going to get through to haters. We have yet to find an actual case against Abdiweli, if it was a Hiil Qaran guy at the steering wheel, he would have gotten full credit and Abtigiis would say he outsmarted them and manhandled them for the sake of the nation!

Mooge   

Amisom, Mahiga, Kenya army and Ethiopia are the leaders of Somalia and therefore strides made towards defeating Alshabab, which is the only meaningful achievement, come from external forces, not from the pretenders in TFG, including the President.

which one is it ninyoow? one time they are oppressors, one time their progress is meaningful. you are one confused soul ninyoow. Adiga halke lagu racaa.

But of course natural stu.pid.ty can sometimes override articifical intelligence acquired

I think you are not nac.as. I think you are more of a naacle than n.acas ninyoow. do you know the difference between naca.s and naacle? Nac.as knows when to shut up and naacle doesn’t. loool.

On the statement, since when has playing beachball on the coast to get timeout from scorching bunker offices become synonymous with widsom, selflessness and vision? Is such act not utterly banal?

sometimes great leaders boost the morale of their nation through speeches and simple messages.

Somalia needs and deserves a better intellectual, and most of the other candidates are good enough

you are full of self contradictions ninyoow. What would a another “intellectual” do if the country is run by Mahiga as you stated?? You are so confused and your whole nacnac can be easily torn apart ninyoow.

get in line with the progress ninyoow and stop the iddot hate. don't take Ina Ugaas stuff so seriously ninyoow.

Mooge   

^^ Duke, something didn't work out. I will not talk about it on this forum because i don't want to abuse people's privacy. looool. it is a long story ninyoow. lool.

Abtigiis   

"Amisom, Mahiga, Kenya army and Ethiopia are the leaders of Somalia and therefore strides made towards defeating Alshabab, which is the only meaningful achievement, come from external forces, not from the pretenders in TFG, including the President.

which one is it ninyoow? one time they are oppressors, one time their progress is meaningful. you are one confused soul ninyoow. Adiga halke lagu racaa."

I didn't say they are nice guys, I said they run the country and they did get those results. To like or hate or to analyze their prons and cons is a different discussion. I think you like to see things a bit symplistically in A vs B or if A is B then B is A kind of view.

The rest of your opinion on me is your opinion. I cannot change it, I cannot lose sleep over it.

Mooge;864057 wrote:
^^ Duke, something didn't work out. I will not talk about it on this forum because i don't want to abuse people's privacy. looool. it is a long story ninyoow. lool.

I have known Abtigi's for a while. Its always personal with him...:D

Abtigiis   

If that helps to deflect some attention from your candidate, so be it! The truth is many of my friends are close to Abdiweli and there is no hostility towards him. But I don't think he is the man to lead Somalia. Simple. If the pirates can't take that, then what about if we agree it is just because I don't like the oil-finders-who-got-saline-water clan!!

By the way, if he is elected, I can live with it, will even support it personally assuming I can be of any support (which is unseemly). The bigger cause of getting Somalia right is what matters, not my preference of one individual over the other.

Mooge   

Abtigiis;864061 wrote:

I didn't say they are nice guys, I said they run the country and they did get those results. To like or hate or to analyze their prons and cons is a different discussion. I think you like to see things a bit symplistically in A vs B or if A is B then B is A kind of view.

The rest of your opinion on me is your opinion. I cannot change it, I cannot lose sleep over it.

abtiigiis, i just wanted to highlight the absurdity of your argument ninyoow. nothing personal ninyoow. loool.

1. The country is run by A

2. We need to replace B with C

why worry about B and replace it with C if all progress belongs to A and A runs things.

your argument is so easily defeated. ninyoow waad warersantay ee is daba qabo. :)

Abtigiis;864065 wrote:
If that helps to deflect some attention from your candidate, so be it! The truth is many of my friends are close to Abdiweli and there is no hostility towards him. But I don't think he is the man to lead Somalia. Simple. If the pirates can't take that, then what about if we agree it is just because I don't like the oil-finders-who-got-saline-water clan!!

Adeer while one respects your opinion.:D Camp Abdiweli has assrured us that the bi- foot prisoner’s quota in Parliament is in the bag. Our candidate has done wonders in Somalia, his educational background and political skills are second to none. His record speaks for itself and we have presented it in an easily understandable form. Abdiweli has put together a national coalition of intellectuals from various different clans and regions. The ever growing attacks on his person from desperate groups such as Dayniile.com, Waagacusub.com, Abwaan & Abtigi’s.org, has reassured the base that victory is near. Now like the Galayr supporters before you, I hope you don’t disappear on us when the moment of truth arrives..

Abtigiis   

Indeed I know all of my clans MPs are voting for Abdiweli, which means Mooge's facile allegations are baseless then. But my real clan is HiilQaran, not Big foots! Mooge, in his warped mentality, can't think of a somali thinking beyond clan. he seeks answers from why is he against our clan type of questions, never outside that harebrained frame .