Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

If Abdiweli wins the Presidency...

Why do I feel that people are getting overexcited and giving far too much credit to this man than he deserves. Calm down batigiis.

If he wins the world will not turn upside down, we have seen worse and people dealt with them, but if he's good and serves the people he will indeed earn respect from the masses but if not then he will be removed by a sword.

Abwaan   

Faarax-Brawn;863702 wrote:
If shiik sharif, wins, will u support his government?

looooooool....Faarax-Brown.....maanta Duke waa u dhammaysay.:D Car haa ha dhaho, because he knows that he will not support him.:D Duke iyo Asxaabtiisu dowlad Soomaaliyeed ma rabaan ee dowlad tolka ah ayey raadinayaan. Yaa lagu ciyaarayaa?:D

Abtigiis;863654 wrote:

Marka Xiga, waxaan wacad ku marayaa inaan timaha iska xiiro, oo aan cidiyaha la baxo haday taasi dhacdo.

How do we know you are not bald already?

Faarax-Brawn;863702 wrote:
If shiik sharif, wins, will u support his government?

I supported Sharif the last time, and will if he wins this time. I wont be a rebel I tell ya..:D

Mooge;863670 wrote:
abwaan, i thought that beenta news was before galeyr elections. loool. what was it? feer bay isla dhaceen. looool. is that news still alive?

abdweli and abdiwahaab just one day ago enjoying in the parliament.

Xildhibaanada-Baarlamaanka-Somalia.jpg

It looks like these former Government official were given a preferential treatment in the sitting arrangement by the new Speaker look at the space and even chairs between them and ordinary Farah's Why ?

Abtigiis   

The fraudlent claims that Abdiweli deserves credit for all the things that went well in the last few years is just that - fraud. He is the proverbial puny man who just because he was born in great times pretended to be the reason for the monumental changes of those times. He is a misfit explaining his own petty life by way of the the substantial achievements of the times which merely coincided with his term in office. As if Merka and Baidoa would not have fallen if Abdiweli was not a PM! As if the constitution would not have been ratifies if the man the muddled face and saggy stomach was not "His Excellency"!

This mask craving for glory that he hasn't earned should be stopped. You check his past and it is nill, nothing. No liberation wars fought by body or word when his country was occupied. No selfless deeds. No worthy contribution in either political doctrine or policy framework. In fact, lots of bad deeds including acting like the side-kick of ignorant Faroole in Minnesotta and belonging to the antithesis of HAG which is convivently known as PDF (Puntland Dispora f.**ing something). And redundunt soundbites, media campaigns, open letters, tolka-ized twitters are doing the rounds to make this empty man big. Abdiweli is the most clanist among the running candidates and it will be really bad for Somalia to have him as a leader.

N.B:- The foolish Mooge by now should know that I am a member of HiilQaran and we have a horse in this race. The Ina-Sheikh Hussen guy is nothing for me, nor do i care If Abdiweli lynchs him today.

Somalia   

See, I told you guys, Abtigiis supports Abdiweli. He sees Abdiweli Mohamed's "qabilist" tendencies as key to his regional vision.

Lets look over Abdiweli Mohamed's personal achievements (in bold) among those during his government.

Security

-Al-Shabaab left Mogadishu

-Capture of key towns by AMISOM

-Special Force

-Somali Navy

Political

-
Road Map

-
Garowe Principles

-London Conference Somalia

-Istanbul Conference Somalia