Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Allahu Akbar. First hijab wearaing news reader on Egyptian TV.

Fatima nabeel became the first egyptian muslimah wearing hijab to read the news, this comes after a ban on hijab on state tv by Egyptian dictators from Nasser, Sadat & Mubarak on this vast majority muslim country. Cajiib.

Fruits of the Arba spring....... free to practice Islam.

MoonLight1;863500 wrote:
free to practice your faith is certainly a priority, unless you are an atheist.

how's wowan wearing xijab in Egypt relevant to you or Somalis?

Che -Guevara;863503 wrote:
how's wowan wearing xijab in Egypt relevant to you or Somalis?

sxb we report everything on these threads relating to Somalis and non Somalis, and this news today from the largest African Muslim country is to be applauded and praised. a muslim feels the joy of another muslim.

Che what is your point??

if you believe this development lacks prioritization I said to you, To Muslims, practicing his/her faith at work place is certainly a priority.

If you believe reporting this news does not relate to us (Somalis), this may not relate to "you", but I believe the vast majority of SOLers will welcome and enjoy hearing this news from egypt.

A woman with a piece with cloth on her head is hardly developnent not to mention irrelevant to Somalis. Maybe should report on crimes being commited against Somali women, something worth talking about.

lol.

I never new A shababist/atheist exists.;) a mix of Maadeey & Raamsade.

Che, this piece of cloth is very important to a lot of people including I am almost sure your mother/sister or wife.

and here is a just few of the things you reported and opened a whole thread for which has nothing to do with Somalis.

I don't know if your doing this for the sake of argument after GD got tired with you, or you are a comedian as Alpha said.

Shooting a sikh man in Wisconsin

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/66634-Shooting-at-Sikh-Temple-in-Wisconsin?highlight=che-guevara

Man with 200lb Tumor

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/65465-The-Man-With-The-200lb-Tumor?highlight=che-guevara

Daqane   

He automatically jumped to accusing che of being an atheist when he clearly just stated he does not care who is wearing what on Egyptian t.v