Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

So much for Sharif Sakiin, now bring on Sharif Miskiin

Sharif_Hassan_iyo_Sakiin-620x330.jpg

It’s the end of an era. The time of warlords and profiteers is coming to close. There is a great deal of relief and optimism in the new reality on the ground. No longer are the Somali’s hostage to strong men, armed clans and no longer can Mogadishu be left to its sorry state of the past decades.

Yesterday the delusions of two corrupt men came to an end. Sharif Xasan Shiekh Aden, the lucky uneducated, inarticulate former Qad merchant trusted himself to be on the ascendency. The poor fool took himself too seriously and believed in the very myths that he created. His dreams of becoming President, an occurrence that would signal a disaster similar to the fall of the last central government was thankfully averted. His scheming and bribes came to naught and his alliance with the snake oil salesman Galayr paid no dividend. This momentous defeat and the election of Jawaari & Ikar to the top posts of managing the parliament send a powerful reassurance to the people.

Now the election for the Presidency remains. The defeat of Sharif Xasan does not bode well for the hapless incumbent. Sharif Ahmed has proven to be an absolute waste of time, a man who has spent the past three years learning how to shop, dress and preoccupied with his many wives and celebrations. The audacity of hopelessness can be seen by the illegal creation of many districts and regions on his last days in office. His aggressive courting of clan warlords and support of defeated warlords is another indicator of his desperation and lack of creativity. Sharif wants Somalia to go back, to retard its development all so he can ride on planes and shop for clothes. He has no vision, has not outlined a program and in all honesty has been out of his depth from the beginning.

Somalia needs an articulate leader, one who has a vision, mission and the necessary educational and work experience to get the nation out of its mess. Sharif Ahmed is part of the mess.

Abdiweli Mohamed Ali, is the man that can do the job, that has articulated a clear vision, mission. The man who has finished the constitution, ended the transition and turned the warlords into groveling ******. He has achieved more in the past year than was done in a decade.

We have seen of Sharif Sakiin, now bring on Sharif Miskiin.

Abwaan   

lol@Moon I did listen to him and that is good cause ninkaan inuu isagu Soomaaliya ka sarreeyo ayuu isku maleeyey. Ragoow kibirka waa lagu kufaa ee taa halla ogaade,:D

Shahaadaan soo gadanayaa ee wax iga qaad iyo markuu leeyahay doorashada madaxweynaha hallaga hor mariyo tan baarlamaanka muxuu is moodey soo kibir ma ahayn. Oohintu waa ku macdahay.:D

I heard he now swore to bring Gaas & Shariif down with him by directing D&G vote on other candidates, but I don't know how much control he has on them since Jawaari won, waxaan filayaa in D&G ay hadda kadib ku daba feylaan Jawaari. Skiin will not have the same power he had before

Abwaan   

MoonLight1;862471 wrote:
I heard he now swore to bring Gaas & Shariif down with him by directing D&G vote on other candidates,

And that is good because my prediction will be correct insha Allaah.:D

For nation in dire need of reconciliation, characterizing everything in terms of losers and winners will get us nowhere. Sharif Sakiin and Sheikh Sharif may lose their grip on power but we needs to remember they represent constituents for better or worse.Alienating these constituents is detrimental to all of us.

^^^ No Adeer there must losers and winners and there must be consequences for ones bad behaviour or failure..

Sharif Sakiin and Sharif Maskiin are incompetent individuals, their constituency are only those they pay. Get rid of them and their supporters will move on...

Che -Guevara;862484 wrote:
^Their constituents are supporters like you who would support any MJ-derived leader regardless of the kind of person he's.

Che and his ever useless comments, adeer I supported AYusuf a legend whose very funeral united the whole nation. I also support Dr. Abdiweli Mohamed Ali, a man who has achieved a great deal through hard work, dedication and is a shining example to many of us. Both are extraordinary figures throughout Somalia’s recent history. Both happen to be my kinsmen and that the problem that you see in them.

You have always supported everything that is anti this clan. You hate Puntland, you hated Yusuf, you hate Faroole, you used to insult Cade Muse, omar Abdirashid and Abdiweli. All because they are from a certain clan. Even your animosity to me on this websites is because of clan. Adeer you need to get help. However there is nothing you can do to this clan… Many great than you have tried and as you are witness to have been found wanting..

Duke-You don't even know what clan I am! But the fact still remains you support any tom and jerry that comes out of that region regardless of their incompetence or shortcomings but you have audacity to accuse others of the same thing you indulge day in and out.

Needless to say, stop rubbing Sakin's loss on his constituent's faces for that will not help Somalia.