Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Profile :Somali Parliment Speaker; Mohamed Osman Aden (Jawaari)..Pics, Video

prof_jawaari.jpg

Doorashada guddoomiyaha baarlamaanka federalka oo ka dhacday magaalada Muqdisho ayaa waxaa loo doortay in uu guddoomiyaha cusub ee baarlamaanka noqdo Proff Maxamed Cismaan Jawaari.

Proff Maxamed Shiikh Cismaan Aden (Jawaari) waxa ku dhashay degmada Afgoye ee gobolka Sh/hoose bishii December 1945.

Jawaari waxa uu shahaadada Macalinimada luqada Englishka uu ka qaatay magaalada Muqdisho 1962 Shahaadada Diploma ah oo Islamic Law ayuu ka qaatay Machad Daraasaad Islaami ee magaalada Muqdisho sanadkii 1964.

Shahaado Macallinnimo, Machadka Macallimiinta (Istatuto Magistrale/aggiornamento magistrale) Muqdisho sanadkii 1967. Kulliyada Qaanuunka ayuu ka qaatay shahaado (Jaamacadda Umadda Soomaaliyeed) sanadkii 1982.

Proff Maxamed Cismaan Jawari waxa uu wasiir hore uga soo noqday dowladii hore ee Maxamed Siyad Barre Wasaarada Gaadiidka dhulka iyo Cirka iyo Wasaaradda Shaqada iyo arrimaha Bulshada.sidoo kale waxa uu wasiir ku xigeen ka soo noqday Wasaarada gaadiidka dhulka iyo cirka.

Intii u dhexeysey 1979-1985 waxa uu soo noqday Xoghayaha joogtada ah ee wasaaradda Gaadiidka dhulka iyo cirka iyo Wasaarads Shaqada iyo Arrimaha Bulshada.

1973-1979 waxa uu Agaasime guud iyo ku xigeen Agaasime guud ka soo noqday Wasaarada Shaqada iyo arrimaha bulshada.

Proff Maxamed Cismaan Jawaari waxa uu ka mid ahaa golihii Shacabka ee dowladii hore 1984-1990

LUQADAHA

•Waxaan ku hadlaa, qoraa akhriyaa afafka: Somaliga, Carabiga, Ingiriisiga, Taliyaaniga iyo Norwejiga.

SHAQOOYINKA HEER CAALAMI IYO HEER QARAN

•Senior Consultant Constitution Building: Somalia Constitution Making Support Project – UNPOS/UNDP – May 2008 – December 2011;

•Guddoomiyaha Guddiga Khubarada (CoE) – Dib-u-eegista Qabyoqoraalka Dastuurka iyo Diyaarinta Dastuurka loo dirayo ansixinta ku-meel-gaarka.

KHIBRADAHA QAAANUUNIGA

•Xubin ka mid ah Guddiga Farsamo ee Diyaarinta Dastuurka Jumhuuriyadda Soomaaliya. Mogadishu, Somalia. 1989-1990 – Guddigan wuxuu Qormadii Dastuurka u Gudbiyeen Golaha Shacabka . Dood muddo b5 bilood socotay ka dib waxaa la ansixiyey 12ki Oktobar 1990 waxaa Faafinta Rasmiga ah lagu soo saaray 14 Oktoobar 1990.

•Guddoomiyaha Kooxda (Panel) Diyaarinta Sharciga Shaqada Soomaaliyeed (Somali Labour Law) iyo Sharciga Shaqaalaha Rayadka ah ee Dawladda (the Somali Civil Servants Law) – Mogadishu, Somalia.1970 – Guddiga wuxu dib-u-habayn ku samayey habka meeleynta Shaqaalaha Dawladda, wuxuuna hirgeliyey jagooyinka “Xoghaye Joogto” iyo qiimaynta Xirfadleyda iyo Farsamo yaqaanada – heerka Sharciga Shaqaalahana wuxuu aad u waafajiyey heer xuquuqda caalamiga ee loo oggol yahay Shaqaalaha.

Intii u dhexeysa 1991 – 2008

Waxaan xilal iyo shaqooyin kala duwan ka qabtay Dalka Norway, oo ay ka mid yihiin

•Macallin dugsiyada Sare ee Koofurta Trøndelag

•Xubin ka mid ah Guddi dhexdhexaadinta khilaafaadka – (Trøndelag Konfliktrådet) – Wasaaradda Garsoorka;

•Kaaliye Qareen – Leif Strøms Jus-Informasjonen law firm;

•Xoghayaha Guud – Guddiga Fulinta Muslim Sosciety of Trondheim, Norway;

•Xubin ka mid ah Muslim/Christian Interfaith Forum for Dialogue, in Trondheim & Trøndelag

•Xubin ka mid ah Guddiga ka hortagga Midabtakoorka -Kontaktforum mot Rasisme og diskriminering , Trondheim, Norway

•Xoghayaha Ururka Qareemada Caalamiga ah ee Trondheim – International Lawyers Association, Trondheim, Norway.

Buugaag uu qoray Proff Jawaari

•Barashada Fagaagga Sare Adduunka:

•Published by Asheim Ungdomskole. 2004. ISBN. 9788292645-33-8

•Taariikhda Norway 1814-1920 (History of Norway 1814-1920). Published by Asheim Ungdomskole. 2007. ISBN: 9788292645-27-7

•Dalka Norway. Published by Asheim Ungdomskole. 2004. ISBN: 82-9264500-4.

The New Speaker of the House, Mr. Jawari: a New Dawn for Somalia

by Dr. Ali S. Faqi

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The public will begin to breathe fresh air following today’s election that ended of electing a great man, a true Somali for the speaker of the house. Mr. Jawari is a man believed to bring stability and rules of law in a notorious parliament known to be one of the most chaotic parliament in the world as previous speakers veered from their traditional role of impartiality, and neutrality leading to a political standstill that had paralyzed the nation. Somalia is a country that has suffered enormously in the hands of its rogue citizens. It is a celebration for all peace loving Somalis to witness such a great change in the Somali politics. Jawari’s election is also a sigh relief and a happy end for UNPOS, the international community and the public who knew the process to end the transition to be fraudulent, but still hoped for a better outcome.

Mr. Jawari has a long career of public service. He has held various positions including a ministerial level in the pre-civil war governments. He has been a teacher, an educator, a politician and a constitutional expert. Mr. Jawari has earned the public trust and that of the international community and is the right man for the job. He brings a wealth of experience to the job. He is very competent, dynamic and highly knowledgeable. As a member of constitutional expert I had the opportunity to work with Mr. Jawari. His friends describe him as a hard worker, but for me, he is a workaholic. He will deliver any action items assigned to him the next morning even if he had a late night meeting. During our assignments he exceeded my expectations and the expectation of my other colleagues.

Under his leadership we expect the Somali parliament to reform itself, do its job in lieu of engaging in unending conflict with the executive branches of the government. Nevertheless, there is a daunting task a head and the road to stability will not be smooth. It will require patience, commitment to succeed and focusing mainly on the commonalities rather than the differences. He will need to build a strong team to achieve the real democratic reform for the parliament. He is a good listener, someone who can work with anybody without any reservations and above all he is not a polarizer. He understands the ailment of the Somali parliament and will for sure bring the right remedy.

Although he is the right man for the job, his success will be determined by the new president because it is a team work that will lead to a stable and a dignified Somalia.

Electing a great leader for a president,Somalia’s misery will be a history of the past. So farSomaliaseems to be blessed after today’s election of the speaker of the house and hope the blessing to continue leading to an election of a President with a great vision, who can reconcile, and bring people together. May Allah grant us a president who is committed to save this nation ofSomaliafrom collapsing further into chaos? Amen.

The credit of today’s victory goes to the Somali parliamentarians who stood and delivered the much needed hope. But remember, the public is expecting for a double victory similar to what we have witnessed in the summer Olympics inLondonwith Mo Farah winning the 5 and 10,000M gold medals. If the public’s call is honored, a new page of Somali history is about to begin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Samafal   

General Duke;861915 wrote:
Waxaan xilal iyo shaqooyin kala duwan ka qabtay Dalka Norway, oo ay ka mid yihiin

•Macallin dugsiyada Sare ee Koofurta Trøndelag

•Xubin ka mid ah Guddi dhexdhexaadinta khilaafaadka – (Trøndelag Konfliktrådet) – Wasaaradda Garsoorka;

•Kaaliye Qareen – Leif Strøms Jus-Informasjonen law firm;

•Xoghayaha Guud – Guddiga Fulinta Muslim Sosciety of Trondheim, Norway;

•Xubin ka mid ah Muslim/Christian Interfaith Forum for Dialogue, in Trondheim & Trøndelag

•Xubin ka mid ah Guddiga ka hortagga Midabtakoorka -Kontaktforum mot Rasisme og diskriminering , Trondheim, Norway

•Xoghayaha Ururka Qareemada Caalamiga ah ee Trondheim – International Lawyers Association, Trondheim, Norway.

I can't believe some one who was chairman of Muslim Society of Norway is smoker and Qat addict or are we lied to by Abwaan? :) :)

Abwaan   

lol@Samafal I have witnessed a guy who used to manage a Saturday school where kids were also taught Quran and he also used to drink. What does. As for the Chairman of Muslim society I do not know if he was. One guy was saying that Jawaari was an Imam in Norway. Somalis will tell you everything to attack or defend someone.

So Mr Samafal Aarsade. I didn't lie to you. Someone who has closely worked with Jawaari, who I think is trustable has shared the information with me, wuuna ii dhaartay in arrrintaani jirto. Adiga waan ku ogahay oo Jawaari ciddaa wadata ayey kaa tahay difaacaagu marna kaama filayo caddaalad arrimahaan laakiin haddii aad rabtid dadka yaqaanna soo weydii iyagaa kuu kala caddayne.

Samafal;861959 wrote:
I can't believe some one who was chairman of Muslim Society of Norway is smoker and Qat addict or are we lied to by Abwaan?
:)
:)

lool. Exposed indeed. Fabrications will catch up with their makers eventually...:D

Professore xaal qaado. If every Macalin dugsi is a professor, my beloved Sharif Sheikh Ahmed deserves

the same title.

I'm tired of reading Somali blogs falsifying the bio's of these men. For example, Mohammed Osman Aden

aka the new speaker of parliament was a Macalin dugsi in Norway and a community organizer, so when and

who falsified his records after the 1980s is news to me. There is nothing to be ashamed off.

He was a Somali educated and he should be proud.

Since his Siad Barre days, the man has been out of commission. Qurbo joognimo will do that to you. But

he does have experience, however rusty it maybe and he has a leg up from his predecessor

who couldn't read, lol. Either way, today is a win for Somalia. We have a parliament that is Sharif Sakiin free.

Mida kale, the new speaker has a Canadian connection. His former family(bahda koowaad) are Ontario

residents.

Not every Somali Blog has the good sense to do a fact check, which is why this is now recycled and posted on

this good site.

^highly? please dont make me laugh. Mida kalee, I'm not going to argue with a script who knows nothing about the subject. I'm sorry but go find something useful to do.