Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Abdiwelis biggest threat is to be eliminated on technicality

Mooge   

duke gave a hint of the strategy on another thread to my displeasure. there is twist to what duke posted and it has something to do with the deputy speaker. I will keep my mouth shut.

anyways things are getting boiling hot. abdiweli was seen smiling and happy, sharif xasan is still undecided, farmaajo is recieving suppoerters at his home and shariif is asking ladies to go demonstrate at the airport area to pressure mahiga.

aaliyah, weliga ma maqasha oraahda "ragga geella leh, ragga daba yaal baanu daba naal". lool. i get information from people close to all the condidtates in nairobi. i am in the hot bed of fadhikudirir science. i am political strategist.

yes i know most nairobi politicians and supporter read this webpage

Abwaan   

Mooge, any alternative if those strategies fail?:D

For instance if Gallayr becomes a speaker, Addow, Sharif or someone else from the H-Block or R-Block becomes a president. Ma Faroole ayaad la xanaaqi doontaa mise ciddii soo baxda waad taageeryeysaa..?

Aaliyyah   

ma maqal maahmaahdada laakin hada waan fahmay waxa maahmaahda loga jeedo.

Anyhow, I expected more from a presidential candidate. He should keep his strategies to himself and those advising him (and they shouldn't be telling it to random people like Moge lol)...he needs to replace his advisers that's for sure. But, meh it is pretty late by now LOL the election is around the corner.

Abwaan kuwan cidkale tageersa uma maleenayo in ay yihiin. Xita kuraasti umad kale so bililiqeesteen say isku hubsadaan kursiga madaxwaynaha.

Mooge   

if galeyr wins I will not support this govement because there will be no progress. i will be honest and make that clear. but we all know it is very slim chance for him to win anything so i am not that concerned at all.

we are only speculating at the end of the day so Allah knows who will win.

Abwaan   

Aaliyyah, this is called voluntary advisors from tolka.:D They wonder around the fadhi-ku-dirirs, create stories and eventually believe it, what a strategy.:D Haven't you seen what is happening here in SOL?:D

Abwaan   

Mooge;859454 wrote:
if galeyr wins I will not support this govement because there will be no progress.

Then you will be called a spoiler and cannot do anything.:D Badda ayaad ka cabeysaa ee ogoow.:D Gallayr waa nin Soomaali ah. How do you expect people to accept Abdiweli if you are not ready to accept defeat?

Abwaan;859450 wrote:
Mooge, any alternative if those strategies fail?
:D

For instance if Gallayr becomes a speaker, Addow, Sharif or someone else from the H-Block or R-Block becomes a president. Ma Faroole ayaad la xanaaqi doontaa mise ciddii soo baxda waad taageeryeysaa..?

Shariif sakiin has made these elections more interesting, from two horses to three racing horses. The guy must be a revolutionist to his people since he made them aim higher. Good for sakiin.

Abwaan, i fear if the D bloc loses then the new government will have lots of problems co-operating with Puntland. This will be the biggest relegation since Sheekh C/Raxmaan D landed on the shores of Bareda.;).

Abwaan   

MoonLight1;859460 wrote:
Shariif sakiin has made these elections more interesting, from two horses to three racing horses. The guy must be a revolutionist to his people since he made them aim higher. Good for sakiin.

Abwaan, i fear if the D bloc loses then the new government will have lots of problems co-operating with Puntland. This will be the biggest relegation since Sheekh C/Raxmaan D landed on the shores of Bareda.
;)

How is the D-Block going to loose when Gallayr becomes the new speaker? Meeshan been baaba la isku sheegayaa wax D-Block iyo H-Block la dhaho ma jirto oo waa la kala socdaa ee waa la isku awr-kacsadaa.:D Dadka iyo wixii aan wax fahmeyn un baa lagu ciyaaraa.:D

Aaliyyah   

^ D-block adeerkood bay u yaqanaan wax fahan.

Markana shekadoodu waa adeerkey kursiga madaxwaynahay ha helo haduu heli wayena cid kale oo aan la shaqeenano ma leh. Waa yaab LOL

Abwaan   

Aaliyyah, waan u jeedaa in goolka marba meel la geynayo. Laakiin yaa iska yeelaya. Siyaasad qabiil un ku salaysan siyaasad ma ahan. Toloow markii Somaliland si buuxda siyaasadda Koofurta ugu soo wada noqotana maxaa dhici doona? Haddii aan caasimadda la rarin Itoobiya ayaan ku darsanaynaa miyey dhihi rabaan?:D