Sign in to follow this  
Daqane

Abdiweli would make the best president but money is doing the talking.

Daqane   

I do not hail from his clan or region, I have not met him or dealt with him in any way, but he has the ability to lead somalia and the experience of current Somali politics to do it effectively.

He has stood up to and disappointing those who thought he would be a clan puppet especially Faroole while steering the requirements of a federal constitution and the intreasts of all somalis effectively, he is low key, even minded and does not waste his time with bombastic posturing ala the fatty shermarke.

But what is happening now until the election is an auction of votes in denominations of DOLLARS, the goverment is still too limited on the ground to make any other promises that a would be nominee of a functioning entity could have made and the ability to patronize will not be possible for a while yet.

So please I would ask those in support of abdiweli to start talking figures and cents! We know what the man looks like we do not need many pictures from many angles and positions to remind us, we know that he is highly educated and has chopped many books so we do not need all his term papers to be high lighted in bold e.t.c

If you want this man to get elected start giving, I will be the first to give $150.00 but my cheque will be coming in at the end of the month, cause all my money is usually in the savings account and now it is in the checking account and then the bank said .......

Daqane;857707 wrote:

If you want this man to get elected start giving, I will be the first to give $150.00 but my cheque will be coming in at the end of the month, cause all my money is usually in the savings account and now it is in the checking account and then the bank said .......

Where is Somalia, Mooge & Duke, will they dig deep into their pockets;) or are they just arm chair warriors?;)

Somalia   

He is a good candidate and has stood up to many people even after his life was at risk he has never steered off his goal.

Mooge   

I agree abdiweli is broke.

shariif went to saudi arabia few days ago and took all the zakat money saudi arabia gave to the goverment. abdiweli tried to find him but everytime he calls villa somalia they say shariif is in Karaan.

where is the zakat money shariif? stop hiding and put the money in the central bank.

today shariif came out of hiding smiling and you can see his face that he will go back to hiding in Kaaraan.

sharif-mahiga_6.jpg

Mooge did they tell you that in the coffe shop, shariif kaaraan uu jooga kulahaa walibana zako uu dhacay.

P.s Been hadii sheegeysid, been dacas qabto lee sheeg. ;)