Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Who would you choose as Chair of the Parliament?

Saalax   

I don't know why you have Galaydh there when it is said his having difficulties becoming a member of parliament.

Dad badan isa sharxaayo waxee iloowsanaayeen gudodomiyihii baarlamaanka qofka noqon lahaa. They assumed as usual certain clan will have it. Unfortunately, this time it doesn't seem it will be like that. So, if say Galeyr wins it, half of those musharaxiin meesha ka baxaayo according to the infamous 4.5 formula. And if, say, Caddoow wins (though he is not seeking it), almost the other half ka baxaayo meesha.

If I was Shariifka, I would really push someone like Galeyr to be guddoomiyaha baarlamaan, so sidee closest challengers meesha ugu baxaan.

Likewise, if I was Shariifka's opponent, I would've supported qof kasoo jeedo beeshiisa suu u noqdo guddoomiyaha baarlamaanka.

This is what Shariif Xasan is secretly doing nowadays -- supporting financially someone from Shariifka's tol-wide to be a guddoomiye baarlamaan suu meesha Shariifka ugu saaro.

^lool @MMA that is a good analysis .....but the thing is Sharif Sakiin and co are pushing for the presidential election to be held first so that he could run for the speaker position if he looses the presidential race.

Waa la isku maqanyahay

jawaari.jpg

Madaxweyne Shariif oo Prof Maxamed Cismaan Jawaari la doonayo inuu noqdo Guddoomiye Baarlamaan. Khilaafka Labada Shariif oo cirka isku sii shareeraya

Shariif Sheekh Axmed ayaa la sheegay inuu maalgelin badan ku sameeyay Prof Jawaari iyada oo la sheegayo in madaxweyne Shariif uu doonayo in Prof Jawaari uu ku guuleysto guddoomiynimada baarlamaanka si uu meesha uga saaro hanka Shariif Xasan Sheekh Aaden ee ah inuu noqdo madaxweynaha Soomaaliya.

Madaxweynaha ayaa la sheegayaa in ay caqabad xoogani kasoo foodsaartay dhanka Shariif Xasan Sheekh Aaden maadaama musharixiinta ka taagan dhanka beelaha ***** uu yahay Shariif Xasan kaliya, halka beesha **** musharixiinta ka taagan ay ka badanyihiin 20 musharax.

Madaxweyne Shariif ayaa rajada uu ka qabo inuu soo noqdo waxaa qeyb ka ah inuu helo Musharax kasoo jeeda beelaha **** oo isaga taageersan, doonayana inuu noqdo guddoomiyaha baarlamaanka cusub ee dawladda Soomaaliya yeelan doonto mustaqbalka dhow. Musharaxaas oo uu doonayo inuu meesha ka saaro saaxiibkii hore Shariif Xasan Sheekh Aaden oo doonayo inuu mar dalka Soomaaliya ka noqdo madaxweyne.

Labada Shariif oo wada doonaya hal boos oo ah madaxweynaha Soomaaliya ayaa la sheegayaa in labadoodaba ay haysato caqabad uga imaanaysa beesha caalamka iyo Soomaalida maadaanma labadaan nin ay ka mid yihiin masuuliyiin musuqmaasuq baahsan u geystay hantida iyo masuuliyada shacabka Soomaaliyeed.

Xigasho

Prof Maxamed Cismaan Jawaari, this man's name seems to be on the rise... He seems qualified compared to Mr. Sakiin.

Also the Speaker, deputies will be elected before the President..

Carafaat   

Why does the Chair position always go to "Digir iyo Muufo" clan. I say let' elect a Somali "Hutu or Tutsi".

Now that would be interesting. It would change the Somali fadhikudiri completely. :D

Saalax   

Yes, Dr.Ali Khalif Galaydh has been spotted in Mogadishu's dark alleys "armed to the teeth" to make off with parliamentary seat from the upcoming federal government of Somalia. Galaydh a man who is well-rooted in fraudulency, having swindled millions of dollars from the late Somali governments, is like energizer bunny when it comes to his embezzling career. In late 1970s he became the governor of the Societa Nazionale per l'Agricoltura ee I'Industria; the starting point of his swindling career.During between 1980 and 1982 he served as a minister of industry in which a numerous times he was accused of misappropriating public funds but each time get acquitted on an unspecified legal technicality. In mid 1980s he was demoted to governor of the Mareeray Sugar plant of which he defected, taking off with the entire funds

meant to run the plant.He landed in Boston, Massachusetts, with a suit case staffed with million of dollars, bought a huge estate in

Cambridge and disappeared into tea parties.

Read more.

http://taleex.net/2012/08/16/have-you-seen-him

1KYte.png