Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Who would you choose as Chair of the Parliament?

Carafaat   

The list of MP's is almost final. After MP's are sworn in, they will elect a Chair. Who would you choose as the new

Chair of Parliament?

Somalia   

What insult?

I want to add that he's engaging in good politics, instead of going for PM and President he is dragging down the rest of his block block for his interests cause he realises he can get neither of the top spots, that is a good strategy. There's too much division going on, I believe this election will be spectacularly entertaining, for the first time we are not sure who will win and I will watch Universal TV live for this one! :D

Carafaat   

Somalia, it's the result that counts not the position. What was the result of Omar Abdirashiid Sharmarke for Somalia, besides eating tons of Xalwo in his Hotelroom.

I think Dr.Ali Khaliif Gelyr would do a good job in uniting Somalia's Parliament, he has united his divided clan and build a maamul from scratch.

I am sure he can unite Somalia's Parliament for the common interest.

Somalia   

Omar Abdirashid set up the first anti-corruption committee, he was the first to lobby the UN regarding the status of Civil Aviation Caretaker Authority and he was the one who submitted to parliament the motion that rejected the sale of the sea to Kenya. :)

Khalif Galayr has indeed built a maamul which is not united, it has 3 presidents, 5 out the 8 parliament seats it claims, it's capital is not in its hand and there's not talk about it, I can go on and on.

I am sorry, they are not comparable.

Carafaat   

Somalia, we can have a good Chair of Parliament, as well as a good PM and President irrelevent of their clan.

No need to elect an illiterate as Shariif Hassan again, because you want your uncle to become President.

Been there, done that.

Somalia   

Who's my uncle, do you really think he would appoint someone from the same region again? It doesn't work like that.

Mooge   

what is up with seccessionists fascination with corrupt galeyr? they all want him to do well. it is like he is a sleeper cell for them. an agent or something. loooool.

desperate.

oh, i get it. he is anti-(GUESS WHICH CLAN). looooool.

Carafaat   

Mooge, why the anger? Every sub-clan has its issue's, Galeyr and Faroole

Are cousins and I am sure they can workout their internal clan issue's.

No need to involve others in the domestic family issues. :D

Who is your favourite candidate for the Chair position?

Aaliyyah   

Professor cali khalif madaxweyne ayuu u qalma iska ilow chair of the parliment. He is overqualified for the chair of the parliment position and definitely has a high chance of getting it.