Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

I Hate 'Somali-Land' Thread

......and to think i've wasted the best part of 2 years and 3months of my life in this 'precious' regional adminstration of that hell-hole 'somalia'. walahi....i've had enough and leaving with immediate effect next month. 'somali-Land' has gone to the dogs as it were.

Ibtisam   

Haatu, we just need Mo farah to win and Alpha will be back from the dark side :P

Wait: do you have some welcoming cash and calemo saar for him!!!

Alpha, at least you made lots of people in SOL happy cawa, now they can all join in with I hate Somali-Land :D

Haatu   

Ibti more than that. We have a 4X4, a fully furnished Islii apartment and tu yaroo kuusan (aka raaliyo) waiting for him. Plus on top of that, waxaa loo balan qaaday $2000 bil walbo. lol :D:P

Ibtisam   

what the hell is a $2000 a month? cleaners are the presidents palace get more than that. He already has a 4x4 and a fully furnished house which he tells me has 10 rooms (I dont know if that is the case- it might just be 5).

Now bugger off and negoatate a better off warya. waxaas laga maqlimayo. I insist it is in the same region as P=land= Sland flip flops if not higher.

Go Mo, Mo, yeeeah.

Ibtisam   

In Garissa, no no no dude, this is a joke adiga. Seriously there must be better offers.

Mo Farah won, Alpha loves Somaliland again and is out celebrating! he changed his mind and your offer is that of a broke farah! :D

yes...it is true i take home a rather preposterous salary every month by Somali-Land standards, reside in 10 bedroom fully furnished villa with the latest imported ‘mod-cons’ including a huge steriliser with full 24hr security. own 2 landcruisers, 1 for pleasure and the other employed in my workplace making me extra money.

Ibtisam   

And after all that Somaliland gave you, ow you hate it and want to go back to riding the 253 in London and the never operating on weekend Victoria line! Somaliland MADE you and now it OWES you. lol

Haatu   

lol you just don't get it Ibti He missed the chance tolive as a lord. Btw, $2000 in Nairobi is VERY good money ;)

As for me, being a student I am cash strapped :( But give it 10 years :D

Ibtisam   

Haatu, $2000 will mean living just above the poverty line. House rent is $700 in nice areas at least if not more.

I was the richest when I was a student. All work, not play and very little studying.

STOIC   

1. preposterous salary every month by Somali-Land standards,

2. reside in 10 bedroom fully furnished villa with the latest imported ‘mod-cons’ including a huge steriliser

3. 24hr security.

4. own 2 landcruisers, 1 for pleasure and the other employed in my workplace making me extra money.

Allaa Faan bathaanaa inaanka.....You MUST live in heaven dude.Only a proud progeny of immense wealth gets that kind of lifestyle down here...Say thanks to your lord

*Ibtisam;856426 wrote:
And after all that Somaliland gave you, ow you hate it and want to go back to riding the 253 in London and the never operating on weekend Victoria line! Somaliland MADE you and now it OWES you. lol

Yes! you're right sister IBZ. i worked with small grass roots organisations with a development dictated by us and not them mantra, tried to re-invigorate the local art and cultural scene, worked as an English-instructor and not to mention my creating local jobs for local people initiative. i think you'll agree that i've done my fair share of goodness and benevolent contributory dues.