Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

What are some of the things that REALLY bother you during RAMADAN?

Marksman   

'Lack of sleep'.

I would say the reaction of non believers when I say that I cannot even drink until the sun goes down.

And of course the most often used sentences during Ramadan: ' I could never do that.'

.....Well have you ever tried it? -_-

Showqi;852841 wrote:
lack of sleep

Naked women on the streets, lowering your gaze or looking the other way won't help specially when you're driving.

technically speaking your first gaze can last until you blink then its haraam.

Showqi   

Maxaanu sameynaa dee! meel walba wey taagan yihiin. Bidix u jeedsaney oo middig u jeedsaney, hadda ma cirkaanu eegnaa!

people coming to the office and not making appointments is starting to take it toll on me. for goodness sake this place is surely hell on earth. its ramadan and since i changed my schedule from 9-5 to 12-6pm i get all sorts of interruptions which is uncalled for. why i am here baal? i have faster internet at my home, why must i have to put on an appearance for the sake of showing my face. this is madness and i cant tolerate it anymore. i'm fasting for goodness sakes!

today was the most difficult day of my so far rich but short life lol. not only was i fasting but i was working from 6am to 6pm - doing some serious and quite amenable stuff for my country. not just that but i was also fasting and didn't miss any of my prayers. i could get use to this lifestyle. mashallah.

Ms MoOns   

I know it shouldn't bother me because it's really none of my business... but it annoys me when some people have been so ''good'' during ramadan deenwise, and masha'allah I'm always happy to see that, but then right after it's over right away, they go astray, and go about as they used to before ramadan.

I always like to think that it's good people change themselves and some of their habits during ramadan, the atmosphere definitely makes it easier, and you just hope they continue to do so after ramadan as well I guess

^ waar inaadeero, you cant show mercy to these people. they will think you're weak and will very soon take advantage. you have to whip them to exert control over them. no mercy must be shown to them at any given moment. they must be made aware of the causes and consequences of their actions. once you've instilled enough fear, compliance of fear and rigorous intimidation tactics then you'll be able to develop the most powerful deterrent (money) then you've succeeded in conquering their souls and take ownership of them.

Carafaat   

Alpha, is this maid you wanted to marry. Or did you fire that one? And didn't one Ethiopian maid run off from you? Inadeero, keep your employees happy and they will make you happy.