6. FC Dynamo Indha-cadde

7. Dayniile Hotspur

8. Ashraaf United

9. Fadhi-ku-dirir Stars

10. Gimnasia BBC

11. Shooting Landers

Who do you think will be the champions?

Abtigiis   

I thought someone will find it offensive for all the wrong reasons. Any problem to pre-empt? When people like LG are out there to twist what people say!

Any problem to pre-empt

Yup...you are making assumptions and LG wouldn't know who Ashraafis are even it was two tonne bus coming towards her at speed 120MPH.

Abtigiis   

Che

I am coming from a land where the people you referred to are given the most reverence. I tell you this story and you will see the logic of me mentioning.

Nin Shariif ah fought with one of the people in my areas. The Shariif lifted the man up and hit him on the ground. Atop, he kept him to the ground, while trying to free up his hands to deal blows to the man's skull. At that point, villages rushed to rescue ninka hoosta jiifa.

To your surprise, the man under, pleaded with the rescue guys to leave the Shariif alone. " War ilmaadeerayaal, Shariifka daaya ha igu dhidhidee" he begged. he believed ajir inuu helayo.

So, the logic is Ashraaf are not people anyone from my area will wish to offend.