Narniah;892866 wrote:
A few months ago I couldn't answer that question

Now I finally can...

Yes!=)

I feel good!!

I feel nice like sugar and spice!!

Narniah   

Che -Guevara;892867 wrote:
^So what's love, now that you are experiencing it.

I wrote a poem to describe how I feel..But I don't want to post it here cause people might steal my stuff..It's kinda deep.:)

Narniah   

^ Lol I'm not going to let you read it, so there's no 'probably' about it.:)

I'll keep on smiling, and you do what you do best 'being a cynic'.

Coofle   

This thread was on the forum for long but of late I can describe love from my point of view......feeling necessary to make a stranger to family yet hurtful when that stranger decides they don't want to be family anymore.....I like the old somali way, no love, Just considering marriage a contract in which every partner is going to abide by.

When I started uni and was 18, I thought this one person was so spectacular and awesome and smart. When I was in uni I was a quiet person, a sort of a wallpaper kinda person. Unnoticeable. So in my mind, I entertained the idea of marrying him whilst in reality, he thought of me as his little sister :D

After a couple of years of loyally and safely admiring him from afar, he sailed on to new shores (got married) and I started to entertain dark thoughts of the notion of love. Love is terrible, love is awful. I hate love, Love doesn't exist etc.

Now, I look back at it and laugh! Ah the angst and despair of puppy love :D Got two plays and a bunch of poems out of it though, so wasn't a complete waste of time lol

wyre   

5;894149 wrote:
When I started uni and was 18, I thought this one person was so spectacular and awesome and smart. When I was in uni I was a quiet person, a sort of a wallpaper kinda person. Unnoticeable. So in my mind, I entertained the idea of marrying him whilst in reality, he thought of me as his little sister
:D

After a couple of years of loyally and safely admiring him from afar, he sailed on to new shores (got married) and I started to entertain dark thoughts of the notion of love. Love is terrible, love is awful. I hate love, Love doesn't exist etc.

Now, I look back at it and laugh! Ah the angst and despair of puppy love
:D
Got two plays and a bunch of poems out of it though, so wasn't a complete waste of time lol

great biography :D