Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

How to find that perfect husband in college

Step 1:
Most of you have already have completed step one; you’re here at the University. Not only are we academically prestigious, we also have the finest selection of men the South has to offer. These gentlemen (at least the ones in your dating pool) dress in nothing but the frattiest clothes they can purchase, take hard classes that will inevitably lead to a high salary job and they love their mommas. What else could a girl ask for? Now all you have to do is pick out your perfect prince, and zero in for the kill.

Step 2:
Spend your free time casually moseying around the law school, Ag Hill or Terry. This is where you’ll find the most ambitious guys, which directly correlates to how well they’ll be able to provide for you and your future mini Mr. Perfects. The trick here is to look flawless, seemingly without trying. Nothing screams desperate louder than a girl who is all dolled up in her nicest outfits lounging outside of Terry. Instead, throw on a nice fitting frocket (one that displays your letters loud and proud) and make sure you look your finest. Trust me, the fellows will come flocking.

....... KEEP READING LADIES

I already knew all of this and most of it is common sense :D

She forgot one thing college guys are not looking for serious commitment during their college time. All they are thinking about is party and girls.

I'm assuming the aim of the article was to serve as a satire piece. Then again that could just be wishful thinking on my part.

I think you might be right, maybe it's a lame attempt at satire.