Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

The American the Nigerian

An American guy and a Nigerian man were sitting next to each other on a plane. The American guy asked; Would you like to play a game. The Nigerian man, who was tired & just wanted to takea nap declined.

The American guy persisted and said; The game will be fun filled, I will ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you will pay me $5. You will ask me a question, and if I don't know th...e answer, I will pay you $500. This catches the Nigerian man's attention and to make the American guy quiet, he agreed to play the game.

The American guy asked the first question. What is the distance from The Earth to the moon? Nigerian man doesn't say a word, he reaches to his pocket, pulls out five-dollar, and hands it to the American guy.

It became the Nigerian man's turn. He asked; What goes up a hill with three legs, and comes down with four?

The American guy used his laptop, searched all the references he knew. Used d air - phone, searched google, the Library of Congress, Sent e-mails to all d smart friends he knew, all to no avail. After one hour of searching, he finally gave up. He woke the Nigerian man & gave him $500.

The Nigerian man pockets the $500 and went back to sleep.

The American guy wanted to know the answer. He woke the Nigerian man up and asked; Well, so what goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four?

The Nigerian man quickly reached into his pocket, brought out $5, gave the American guy and went back to sleep. :D