Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Shocking Things Women Carry

Back home, every young woman has a big bag, otherwise known as the ‘weekend bag’. The bag, which can literally hold a whole house, surfaces mostly on Fridays, when young women know they will not go back home till Sunday evening, or Monday morning for some, after a wild weekend out.

Such bags carry one or two knickers, a toothbrush, a pair of flat shoes or sandals and, of course, a change of clothes. The change of clothes could be an extra top or pair of jeans, or maybe a tiny dress that can be folded many times without creasing.

Aside from being a ‘wardrobe’, the weekend bag also caries a make-up kit (lipstick, powder, lip gloss, a jar of perfume, lotion), wet towels and tampons — just in case. Like a matatu, there is always space for more, hence a warm shawl or a light sweater and, occasionally, an outdated magazine or novel.

So next time you spot a young woman carrying a huge bag, just know she is headed for a weekend ‘come we stay’. And before her boyfriend knows it, half of her wardrobe will be in his house, smuggled in item in by item in her weekend bag!

FULL STORY

:D:D

Loool Showqi made a similar thread about women and their big handbags here.

Do you got a problem with what we carry in our big handbags you men are too nosey. We like to take care of ourselfs wherever we are we have to look fabulous all the time :D

Taleexi   

Beri baan mid boorsadeeda weyn si khalad ah ku furay- Allow ha isugu dhowaan lahaydaa, jab baa iga raacay ... waxay galaafatay habeen baashaalkaygii!, War raggow there are things in life you should never care to know and women's big bags back home are some of them.

Taleexi   

Bluelicious;851733 wrote:
Hello Taleexi
:D

What did you find in there that shocked you? What's habeen bashaalkaygii?

Soomaaliga ciyaarta ka dhaaf. How can I explain myself to say "Wallahi"?, Blue, the night was called off prematurely if that makes it easier for digestion!, for me boorsooyinka waaweyni agtayda waxay ka yihiin no go zones!, waa sasaa markaan boorso weyn arko :)

Taleexi;851754 wrote:
Soomaaliga ciyaarta ka dhaaf. How can I explain myself to say "Wallahi"?, Blue, the night was called off prematurely if that makes it easier for digestion!, for me boorsooyinka waaweyni agtayda waxay ka yihiin
no go zones
!, waa sasaa markaan boorso weyn arko
:)

I now understand what you meant by it, damn Taleexi she got you good poor you man went straight for your ehum ehum. Good man stay away from handbags it's no man's business :P

Tallaabo   

Jacaylbaro;852241 wrote:
Mid aan u maalin furnay wixii nagaga soo baxay ,,,,,
:D
... Weliba sheekhad bay iska dhigi jirtay ,, hahahaha

A plastic human organ??