Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Press release: Biggest Somalia clan (territorial) and Traditional leaders of Somalia's Elders meet

Somalia   

Very good.

Majority of Sool

Sanaag

Parts of Togdheer

Bari

Nugaal

Half of Mudug

Western Galguduud

Gedo

Jubbada Hoose

Jubbada Dhexe

Majority of Somali Galbeed and NFD

Socod badanaa dadkaan.

Chimera   

These clan elders always look so lazy and degenerate, buncha decadent SOBs! The world is busy putting lawyers, inventors, strategists, engineers, politicians, academics, etc on a pedestal while we turn individuals- that don't even know what 2+2 is - into kings.

SMH.

Chimera;849323 wrote:
These clan elders always look so lazy and degenerate, buncha decadent SOBs! The world is busy putting lawyers, inventors, strategists, engineers, politicians, academics, etc on a pedestal while we turn individuals- that don't even know what 2+2 is - into kings.

SMH.

Well the rationale here is that, these clan elders have the best interests of the country at heart, and are inclined to pick Politicians who would be best for the country.

Now whether these clan elders are honest men or not, I don't know. I know at least some of them are dishonest. But it's not smart to make a judgement on men you don't know.

Odey   

Actually despite my reservations with Elders in General the past 20 years, I welcome the statement and apparent decision they made. It is a way forward and constructive. I hope the other elders/clans follow suit and we can for once get out of this much despised "Transition"

Our sovereignty is being challenged left right and centre because our government cannot represent us properly as it's legitimacy is always questioned. It is then left to the so called International Community to make so many decisions for us. I was recently involved in talks with some supposed International Community leaders and surprisingly they complained that since "91 they have invested no less than 60 Billion Dollors in Somalia. I nearly choked on the drink I was having. I asked all the usual probing questions like exactly where did this money go etc, but it became apparent very quickly that no one knows where it went but on record the figure is there!

We can all go on crying this or that, separatist, unionist etc, but we are all in the same boat and unless this crap they call Transition is ended I assure you the alternative will be one we shall all come to hate more than any petty argument we have against one another. Keep that in mind next time you see someone trying his level best to disrupt a process that is haste, probably needs a lot of things sorted, a constitution that will need amendments etc. Remember the goal.......we need to end Transition and quickly!

AYOUB   

I like your elders Mr Fiqi. Pirateland is exclusive to your sub-clan and the Jubas are for sharing. SL should also give you more exclusive land. Very smart. :)