Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Should Mogadishu remain the capital?

oba hiloowlow;849066 wrote:
Absolutely it should, the only city that can replace Xamar is Baraawe.

:D:D:D taasaa laleeyay ha israacdo...the only thing you object to federalism is Mogadishu is the capital & all power should rest on it out of clan strategic reasons...otha thing please go beyond mogadishu up north & see ...Baraawe will be a village...cos it was seat of gov't ,many otha somalis have seen down south prior 1990 , but you guys don't have the least idea anything beyond Beledweyn..venture out & see.

Aaliyyah   

if you didn't hear already, caasimuda will move to Hargeysa. sharif supports this and that is why they left it out in constitution. siilanyo got what he wanted.

Moge, I am curious to know what are your sources?? mise as usual you seem to hear things that other people haven't heard about.

Neither of these polar groups Xamar badali karo its status as a magaalo madax, xarunta iyo xudunta Soomaaliyeed. Xamar Soomaaliweyn idil ahaantooda ka wada dhaxeysaa and will remain so.

I agree with you MMA. Majority of Somalis have no problem with having hamar as their capital city. And, I do believe hamar will stay the capital city.