Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Small things that really piss you off.

Raamsade   

A lot of things piss me off like obese people, short people, people taller than me, guys with better looking girl than me, people richer and better looking than me, all girls who don't dig me, girls who cry when they're happy (wtf is up with that shid?), dumb people, the sanctimonious, religious people, people smarter than me, Indians and Chinese actually while I'm at it all people including Somalis save for my subclan I hate them all.

wyre   

Raamsade;847674 wrote:
A lot of things piss me off like obese people, short people, people taller than me, guys with better looking girl than me, people richer and better looking than me, all girls who don't dig me, girls who cry when they're happy (wtf is up with that shid?), dumb people, the sanctimonious, religious people, people smarter than me, Indians and Chinese actually while I'm at it all people including Somalis save for my subclan I hate them all.

I Think You Hate Yourself As Well ;)

wyre   

Che -Guevara;847513 wrote:
People that complain about small things that really piss you off:D

I Was Ab't To Say That :D

A_Khadar   

Before, nothing people do pisses me off unless it's directly done to me, but now you all above me pissed me off.. Why do you bothered by what anyone else do/does. Let me pick my noise, ears, play with my things, speak loud.. Mind your buss..s

AYOUB   

Alpha Blondy;847395 wrote:
people who use the toilet and do not clean it up after their use for other peoples use/ who don't use airfresher etc

people who are messy and lets say drop something on the floor and who do not bother to pick up that item

people who break promises

C'on now, those are major NOs. Sarkozy is a an annoying little so and so.

JB

Are you confusing Nin Yaaban with Nin Lagayaabe?