Sign in to follow this  
AsadSL

Shirweynahii Liibaxyada Ka Furmay Buurta Daalo - Sanaag

Saalax   

Ibti they are welcomed muxafiid or mucaraad, Wadani or Umadda. Though i dismiss the government's unsuccessful endeavor to create a dispute within this community. They should steer clear from family matters.

Sherlock Holmes. :D

Ibtisam   

All this dance and play, we know Cirro will win, and he is best friends with Silanyo who you hate so much :P

Ibtisam   

Oodweyne, I could not agree more with your comments above; hence why I find it most surprising that a Diaspora kid or adult, rather than happily waive the overall national flag, will campaign so hard, offended everyone on behalf of a label, a name; never mind Somaliland has some years to grow still, I just hope it can grow fast enough and in the right direction.

P.s. Glad to see you well and up and about in the forum. :)

Salaax we can live in hope, 2 or 10, does not bother me wither way.

Saalax   

Oodweyne you should know one claiming that a community have nothing in common implying a loose confederation is one of the great sins in the political forum if you might ask me and shows lack of courtesy on her part. Though i do apologize to our cousin Ibtisam out of Somalilandniimo for i think she might not have deserved it in the public forum maybe in private. Thus i understand your concerns.

Ibtisam   

I am neither your cousin, nor your atheero salaax, Oodweyne on the other hand, is a brother from another mother- literally :P who knew habrah iyo aabo

Che are you feeling left out :D

"I would of prefer to say we in Somaliland (including the "confused Khatumos") are very much universally accepted "Somali lions", who in turn, will not think twice to eats any passing skinny-pirates" in our vicinity or for that matter any "pilfering-minded M0oryaans" of southern Somalia"by Oodweyne

No Ibti, we just don't dragged into it. Keep libaaxnimida booto in house. I love Somali tribe meeting, an exercise in self delusion. Common sense goes out of the door.

Saalax   

Oodweyne indeed.

*Ibtisam;848196 wrote:
I am neither your cousin, nor your atheero salaax, Oodweyne on the other hand, is a brother from another mother- literally
:P
who knew habrah iyo aabo

Touchy kkkk.

^In short, let's keep Southerners out of this discussion. This regards to Oodweyne's comments about pirates and Southern pilfering-minded Mo0ryaans-his words not mine.

I think Oodweyne was trying to guide the discussion into different direction and not have habros engaging in pissing contest.

Qudhac   

Oodweyne

First of all warm greeting friend, i couldnt help notice that you objected to the said community having this meeting and while i understand that you believe there is a bigger fish to fry (literally in the case of the said pirates), however i have come to the conclusion that as somalis we must not denounce what we are, our culture our traditions and our ways after all these traditions and practices are what makes us who we are. We have our own ways of solving problems, bringing communities together and working for the better of all somalilanders.

Initially when i heard that libaaxyada (for want of a better word) were having a get together i was dead against it despite the fact that i hail from this community i thought that this will be hijacked by politics and usual fadhi ku dirir folks which will lead to more divisions and chaos as politics usually leads to with the usual suspect taking the lead i.e Waddani, Ummada amongs others.

I however had a change of heart when i listened to the organisers over and over again repeating themselves that this meeting was of a traditional kind and while all those who hail from this community includind politicians are free to come along initially to pay their respect and give their views but they will only be spectators for this will be about the good old boring traditional stuff which will be lead by a commitee.

I thought to myself if these red bearded old men who have time and time again held our communities together with their wise heads can bring their wisdom to the fore once more against the backdrop of beatifull daallo mountains then why not.....

why should we always leave our distiny in the hands of suit wearing af-qalooc politicians who who foam from the mouth and wouldnt mind selling their own mothers for bit leverage....

anyways brother hows life treating you oo waxaan islahaa he is the one leading the Guurti of old men in Daallo maxaa kugu dhacay lol

Somalia   

Che -Guevara;848209 wrote:
^In short, let's keep Southerners out of this discussion. This regards to Oodweyne's comments about pirates and Southern pilfering-minded Mo0ryaans-his words not mine.

I think Oodweyne was trying to guide the discussion into different direction and not have habros engaging in pissing contest.

DING DING DING, and we have a winner. :D

Ibtisam   

Che in which case Oodweyne is probably on the right track, who wants to see a bloody pissing contest- though at whose expense is a question worthy asking.

I actually missed that part you now quote- partly due to my skim reading nature.

One barometer for the success of this grand conference is if they succeed to convince some of the presidential hopefuls to withdraw and instead back a single candidate with their electoral prowess.

Personally, if I were attending that conferencing, I would have suggested for the Tolka to forgo their ambitions to lead the country again, and hence, instead, put their weight behind a candidate from Salaxley for the top job. I am not suggesting to support Faisal Cali Waraabe here - Faisal is an excellent opposition player and I want him to stay that way. :D Rather, people like Ina Sanyare, a former Minster for Planning an ex head of the East African ILO, can make an excellent candidate.

NGONGE   

It's good to meet and get the clan onside. I see no problem with traditional meetings. Stumbling on a full bottle will not hurt you but a broken one is dangerous. Let the lions roar, says I.

p.s.

Guru, there are no secrets in Somali society, saaxib. This is normal stuff and can go hand in hand with external affairs.