Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Hey, Nuune, I'm sorry you didn't get the job with Turkish Airlines

Nuune, mate, when you called me last night in addis to tell me that you didnt get the turkish airlines jobs i was very disappointed and felt very sad for you ruunti. as one of the few people who can straddle between the two worlds, it made no sense that you didnt get the job. laakin, i know your a strong guy and i know you've got so much potential and worked very hard to be where you today. mate, these turkish fools don't understand your 'real' value and when some even alleged that you were the pilot of the shot-down fighter plane in syria, i quickly hushed and denied such assertions noo, becos as a close and personal of yours and an ethical hedonist, i can be trusted to protect your honour.

i'll tell you what - i will speak to jakko, our south african pilot on your behalf and ask if you could intern for him while things pick up again.

thinking of you,

your close and personal friend,

al.

what are you talking about VAL? me and nuune regularly communicate on our HTC mobiles. there is an android feature that allows constant sms and voip communication.

that's obviously besides the point! and to be honest i don't wish to make you a 'close and personal' friend since your childishness point scoring antics and snide sense of humour leave a lot to be desired and below my 'friendship' threshold. so don't ask silly and directionless question.

for goodness sake! what hell is this? nagada da ciyaarta iyo spanish inquistion dee sxb.

Aaliyyah   

^you and nuune are both something else lol

I think I'll chalk this up to your usual make-believe.

Haha Val. You got it.

Somalia   

Alpha Blondy;845978 wrote:
that's obviously besides the point! and to be honest i don't wish to make you a 'close and personal' friend since your childishness point scoring antics and snide sense of humour leave a lot to be desired and below my 'friendship' threshold. so don't ask silly and directionless question.

for goodness sake! what hell is this? nagada da ciyaarta iyo spanish inquistion dee sxb.

Looooooool ok :D

Nuune has bigger plans. He has now secured one old screamer in the Ukraine and is in the middle of renovating it at the junkyard. He doesn’t give a hoot about the noise, the pollution or the fact this guzzler doesn't have seats. Get it moving now and worry about aesthetics later, is his attitude. I support him 100%. Screw the damn Turks.

dearest Nuune,

sxb, you left so sudden and left me all alone on SOL. i waited for you to return for 6 months............and kept your memory alive. i waited and waited then i saw you came back from your eternal occultation.....any new of the impending 4th coming of the Mahdi?

nuune   

Alpha, I can proclaim that you are a dear friend of SOL, not in the league of JB(I share with him a common background, which is our Jinni interaction though he does it as a part time bases whereas I am coming from in a different angle).

Alpha, I have just spotted this topic of yours, and I can see its date, but as Libaax mentioned, that old geezer is indeed a Gulfstream Jet, no more Russian screamers for me though I do like their reliable materials(read metal).

I have noticed they started a small service to Burco from Hargeisa, who are those guys, and what do they charge.

its good to have you back dear friend.

the company is called Ultimate Air. its owed by OGF???

prices are quite reasonably from what i've heard. $250.....

this is what they currently offer:

Hargeisa - Burao:

Burao - Hargeisa:

hargeisa -erigavo:

erigavo -hargeisa:

new flights to garowe started on 10 dec 2012