Sign in to follow this  
askme

condom xalal or not?

askme   

GOOD QUestion WALAHI ZAHIIR JAZAKALLAH

CASTRO WHERE IS YOUR DALIIL (EVIDENCE)?!!! :confused:

SUBXANALAH! WAXAA LOO KHAATA IN AAD ILAHAY KA CABSATID INSTEAD OF MAKING A JOKE ABOUT IT!! :mad:

SEE CASTRO?,,, THERE ARE LIMITS FOR JOKES..... EXCEPT FOR WHEN IT COMES TO RELIGION.... BECAUSE THERE IS NO LIMIT THEN AT ALL RELIGION

SO SAAXIIB SEEK IS DAJI ALRIGHT? ;)

Som@li   
Originally posted by Kryptic:

[QB] First came Halal Dating...Now Halal Condoms

I hope this topic does not last long as the HALAL DATING one. :D

askme   

listen YEAH LADY VALANTEENAH

WERE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT DEFINITIONS OR WHATEVER OR MEANING OF YOUR DIFFICULT WORDS

I WAS JUST SAYING THAT IT IS JUST NOT RIGHT TO ASK THE SISTERS SUCH QUESTIONS smile.gif MA ARKINO?

EXCEPT FOR THOSE OO XISHOOD KA TAGTAY OO WILI BAH KA CARAREY KULIGOODA BAH :D WHAHAHHAHAHAH:D :D WHAHAHHAHA :D:D:D

WA I FAHAMTAY NOOOH? THANKS SISTER

WAYAHAY JAZAKALAH FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING

Ask: LoL...LOUD and clear, ya faarax. Let's hope you never get the chance to experience the condom dilemma.

Castro: LoL..be nice to the newbie. Xishood iyo akhlaaq, u know? :D

Cast---ouch....be nice now awoowe

Scarlet....Thankz for da link.Very Informative

Apparently abstaining from sex can even lead to insanity and shrinkage....lol

N who among us remembers to say Bismillah before sex...lol

I read the mentioned link and I was quite surprised because I always thought condoms were quite similar to women contraceptives i.e. unless its not health threatening it is Haram. Because normally the main reason youngsters use condoms is their fear from impregnating a female without being wed to her, and if you already married then it is not up to you to decide when will a life should be conceived or not.

STOIC   

Okay all under age could you please close your eyes for one minute?

Islam is a religion that encourages prolific reproduction of many children as much as Allah can bless you with.I have read in a book that the prophet companions used to practice coitus interuptus in the time of the prophet.This is a process where you place the sperms outside when ejaculating.Now in some schools of thought this is considered offensive.If ejaculation outside was practice back then, is there possibility that condom is another form of safe sex without pregnancy.In any case I am the last person should listen to in religion matters.Hope someone will help you.But as a health advocate I think condoms are safe way to stop the spread of sexual intercourse diseases.

Nephissa   

By all means go ahead put your head in the Lion's mouth, just don't come crying to mama because it bit you and you weren't wearing your helmet.

Ahh, kids these days! :rolleyes:

-Lily-   

Please refrain from invention in religion, it's a serious sin. If something wans't around at the time of the Prophet (SAW) and there was no clear evidence that it is haram then I don't know why people are bending backwards to justify it as haram.

RedSea   

First of all I know you are new to the place, so welcome brother. I do have to ask you though, couldn't you come up with something else to ask rather than asking us about condoms?

It's very funny though how most of the respondents are ladies!

good luck finding an answer to your Q.

Assalamu Calaykum.

Bess.   

I would assume that if u r not married u would not worry about condoms period....as sex isn't allowed with or with out a condom prior to marriage. So the best choice would be ABSTINENCE then you wouldn’t have to worry about STD’s or unwanted PREGANACIES or shotgun weddings.

If u r married, I am not sure but I think I have heard that birth control by using any artificial substance is xaraam…i.e. condoms, pills, injections…etc.

This might be a better method than contraceptives….

Natural birth control refers to methods of birth control that are natural in that they do not rely on any artifice of medical science. These methods include abstinence, methods of fertility awareness, the Lactational Amenorrhea Method (breast feeding infertility), coitus interruptus (withdrawal), and possibly heat-based contraception (male contraceptive method involveing heating the testicles so that they cannot produce sperm).