Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Copyrighted Avatar - For All Newbies

NGONGE   

Juxa;843033 wrote:
Sharing is for the whimps

I support sayid! Qardho isagaa leh

Don't support Sayid! Sayid is the fool that opened this door and sullied my beautiful avatar! :(

Juxa;843033 wrote:
Sharing is for the whimps

I support sayid! Qardho isagaa leh

Thank you so much Juxa - first time you supported me and worthy cause too - now all i need is you to represent me in taking on this online pirate for copyright violation.

LOL@Ngonge - what happened to your "unique" and uncopyable avatar? - Buuxo is to blame for it being stolen :D

Showqi   

Sol Geeljire ayaa ka soo buuxsamay. Avatar-adii iyo Username-kii ayaa la'iska dhacayaa. Sayid ragani waa Geeljire Copyright violation iyo sheekadaas kuuma yaqanaan. Qardho hadii aanad difaaci karaynin waa in aad isaga guurtaa oo aad Avatar kale iska raadsataa

Juxa   

i personally like dhac iyo boob (runs in my blood)

lakin in SOL i was told to manage my boob tendencies, and now waxaan baa yimid stealing avators! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ama na fasaxa aan wax boobnee ama naga dhacsha sheemayaashan

Showqi - Don't transfer or attribute your fulaynimo to me saxiib - my avatar will come back to me - Qardho on the hand has no enemies to defend from :D

Juxa - kuwaan wax laga dhaco maleh.

Juxa   

Sayid, of course you have enemies, it cant be easy being stuck between puntland and sland?

ps: yaa daga qardho horta oo loogu tagay meesha

No juxa,Qardho has no enemies, never had and insha'Allah never will - weli miyaad maqashay - Qardho dagaal gashay ama lagu qaaday?

As for who lives there - well according to infamous Cowke: Kings, Queens, Princes and Princesses :D

Look at my beautiful avatar, it brings a smile to my face everytime I see it. The xural cayn eyes a killer;)

I can't imagine anyone having it period! I don't like change therefore I hate it when other members steal another nomads avatar, not happy Jan!!

wyre   

Chimera;842893 wrote:
I support Mahad yare, the next generation, don't fear the mad-sayyid, brother or any classic member for that matter lol.

drrindrrin drrin drinn

I Thought This Was NG :D

wyre   

Showqi;843090 wrote:
Sol Geeljire ayaa ka soo buuxsamay. Avatar-adii iyo Username-kii ayaa la'iska dhacayaa.
Sayid
ragani waa Geeljire Copyright violation iyo sheekadaas kuuma yaqanaan.
Qardho
hadii aanad difaaci karaynin waa in aad isaga guurtaa oo aad Avatar kale iska raadsataa

I Won't Be Happy To See Ur Avatar With Some1 Else, Sidaa Daraadeed Meeshan Isaga Bax, You See, With My KSA FLAG I Was Famous But Now :D :D

wyre   

Aniga Ngonge, Uma Baqanaayi, Laakiinse Dadkaas Cidna Aan U Maqneyn Ceelna Aan U Qodneyn Ayaan U Baqsanahay :D