Sign in to follow this  
Caano_Geel

Rules For Women During The Euro 2012

I dont watch sports these days....just comedy n i notice gals like that!! by the time i get home after midnite game is over. ..i even forgot to watch the nba finals.

Tonite some ethio homie that i did some work for before saw me around 11:00pmish while i was getting some gas! he invited for dinner n had some dinner at strip bar! it was awesome....no happy ending though. I am just full N hard!!

lemme take a cold shower n crash.

Ms MoOns   

I honestly used to HATE football, I used to think it was beyond pointless. Lakin, I found myself LIKING it o_O I surprised all the male relatives in my family with my sudden interest! LOL

I can't really say I LOVE it now, but it is quite interesting to watch sometimes, somehow I feel the excitement all the gents are feeling when they're watching a game. To a certain extent I understand what's going on, but those long a$$ discussions after the game are a no-no for me :P

Best to just leave em or join them. Why spoil the game for them by being annoying? :P