Sign in to follow this  
Mario B

Good to see the blue flag flying high in the right places!!

a bit chessy and certainly unnecessary if you ask me. there is a common problem with somalis from 'somalia' having to drag that flag into everything. any occassion and any opportunity.

Jacaylbaro;841761 wrote:
We used to call that boy "Diif ku raag" ,,,,
:D

war cyinka ma aha...i was scared of vgm & qadami!! u know where u get stuck n cant get out till u call 911....n long behold..u azz is on tv!! So, i just liked chilling with sistas & indoyar.

But one summer...some family went to vacation to somali and ask me & 2 xaliimos to stay in their house to look after it, since there were gonna be gone for like 3 months.

good lord!! that was funny...one nite (weekend) i came home with six pack...so the xalimoos where jillagzing at the sofa...so i offered them a kool tall long one!! Even though, i have been sober now for a long, college days were wild, i gotta admit.

they just look at each....walked out and were yelling ...WAX WAALAN!! ..No thank u even.

Lol @ Rudy's I was a Xalimo virgin. You are from Mars lol :P

Congratulations to all of those graduates eventhough I would liked to see more men in there aswell other then the two I seen.

I have 10 min here...so lemme say this! xalimoos are the best women in the world! i just cant comprehend faarah's who marry other ladies. All i wanna say is that, i will always love my wonderful pretty xalimoos! They make me really happy! N r a rare good breed.

Ladies u r the best!! And i love yall forever....4 real. As they say.........

walee canab la moodyee

cimri iyo wad mooyee

Dumar kaley ma caashago