Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Edna is dancing, anyone care watching!?

This is just a reaction to all the publicity that Mogadishu has been getting, this tirade would've made sense about a year ago, but this is just pathetic. When you seek recognition by bashing your counterparts, no one takes you seriously.

Black it helps in away not only when she is adressing the ic. But also the koonfurians what will they think when they hear her speak and talking about them and their country in such a way They would say naga taga please naga baxa and thats what edna wants.

Taleexi   

Su'aashu waxaa weeye ma bixi kartaa? Marwo Edna, edeb darada ay Soomaali kaga baxday kama xumi ee kuwa ay galaafanayso baa ka liita.

Its not so much of what she said, its the applause she received at the end of her speech that is a giveaway. It shows one group locked up themselves in one room, isqancinta reerka secessionist clan ayay muujinysaa.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I wonder why the hell she slapped the hell outta of me.......when i came to this world!! Yeah....i was born in Hargeeysa!! lord have merci! my family moved from jigjiga to h-town in the begining!! then to southern somalia!

Well.....lol...no i am not xamaraweey like a lot of pple think that i am in sol.! u still dont know the full story!! I dont remember anything about H-town though since i was an infant. My family knows her very well n told me this story. ..my auntie was her student. But to me clanship is just a game for your tribe loser to shake you down..when they need your changes. So, i dont buy that.

But shes your typical loser african wanna be leader!! She has nothing to show for her leader ship for all these yrs n she just keeps shaking the clan tree, everytime she needs some mo money!! Imaanko ka bax deeh!

anyways, me will sue her for the uncalled smack or else she can hook me up, if she got a pretty daughter...i dont mind rocking that kinda of boat.

wyre   

rudy-Diiriye;840974 wrote:
I wonder why the hell she slapped the hell outta of me.......when i came to this world!! Yeah....i was born in Hargeeysa!! lord have merci! my family moved from jigjiga to h-town in the begining!! then to southern somalia!

Well.....lol...no i am not xamaraweey like a lot of pple think that i am in sol.! u still dont know the full story!! I dont remember anything about H-town though since i was an infant. My family knows her very well n told me this story. ..my auntie was her student. But to me clanship is just a game for your tribe loser to shake you down..when they need your changes. So, i dont buy that.

But shes your typical loser african wanna be leader!! She has nothing to show for her leader ship for all these yrs n she just keeps shaking the clan tree, everytime she needs some mo money!! Imaanko ka bax deeh!

anyways, me will sue her for the uncalled smack or else she can hook me up, if she got a pretty daughter...i dont mind rocking that kinda of boat.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDNvxHyr680fB_rMuCAy5

Somalia   

rudy-diiriye;840974 wrote:
i wonder why the hell she slapped the hell outta of me.......when i came to this world!! Yeah....i was born in hargeeysa!! Lord have merci!
my family moved from jigjiga to h-town in the begining!! Then to southern somalia!

Well.....lol...no i am not xamaraweey like a lot of pple think that i am in sol.! U still dont know the full story!! I dont remember anything about h-town though since i was an infant. My family knows her very well n told me this story. ..my auntie was her student. But to me clanship is just a game for your tribe loser to shake you down..when they need your changes. So, i dont buy that.

Anyways, me will sue her for the uncalled smack or else she can hook me up, if she got a pretty daughter...i dont mind rocking that kinda of boat.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL funny :D