Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Full Moon

Nur   

From eNuri Social Problems Research Labs

In Coordination with Miami Social Research Institution.

A Report.

Nurtel Scientists are seriously studying a new finding by a Miami based Physician who studied the relationship between the full moon and the rise of violence, divorce and all evil behaviours.

From the data analyses, the Phyician found a close correlation bewteen violence and the full moon days, and after analayzing the data the Doctor reached a conclusion that, since we humans are 60% water, we are affected by the moon like the oceans due to the gravitational force excerted by the moon on earth which causes the tides, similarly the humans behave violently in the same period causing car accidents, fights that result in divorces and lost friendships.

Some 1400 years ago, the Messenger of Allah SAWS made a Sunnah for us to control our desires (the evil ones) that lead to catastrophic relationship problems by fasting the days of Full moon nights ( 13, 14, 15)

when you fast these days, you will have less water in your system and thus more control over your behaviour.

You will feel serene, cool anf relaxed, specially if you throw in some Dhiker , tasbiix, tahliil, istighfaar, throughtout the day while fasting and some Salaat alal rasuul.

So, in five days, it will be a full moon, the 13th, so try to fast and make dhiker to ward off your ( Nafs al ammara bil suu') on one hand and Sheitaan on the other, to score a home free performance inshAllah.

From Kurtun Waarrey and Miami

Nur

2003 eNuri Celestial Outreach Programs

Let the Moon Be Your Advocate!

Asalaamu Alykum,

Wow..thats really interesting. You know, I heard something about that awhile ago from one of my friends, and I didn't believe it. I thought it was too weird to be true. Subhanallah! I guess you learn something everyday huh? Thanx 4 sharing that with us bro!

Coloow   

Nuurow, another masterpiece saaxib. two nights ago, there was a travel show on the TV here. Michael Palin- gaal la yiraahdo- A comedian attempted to cross the sahara on foot. He went to Timbuktu in Mali, the home of Maansa Muusa !

He visited the mosque and met with a wadaad who kept records from the 12th century. In one of the archives, to his surprise and the surprise of many gaalos he found mathematical calculations about the solar system; the same formulae as Galileo made 6 centuries later.

Apparently muslim scientists were able to come to the same conclusion as the gaalos but earlier...

Insha allah, I would be fasting from food, sheeydhaan etc on the 13-15th!

Thanks for sharing with us this old scientific finding, which is new to reer gaalaad but old to reer janaad!

Nur   

Entreprenuer and Blush 24/7

Thanks for your feedback, one thing we need to keep in mind is that when the author of the universe speaks we need to listen, Allah SWT sent his messenger for guidance as a token of his mercy, as he did not create us and leave us without a guidance, so when the prophet speaks he is relaying a message from Allah swt

Nur

LuCkY   

Nur thankz for the reminder and for sharing.

No wonder in those movies i used to watch when i was kid they aLways had the werewoLf transform in this 'mode' being aggressive/vioLent/scary when the fuLL moon occured.

Raxmah   

Thanks for the article Nur, it's interesting correlation I never thought of it like that, but its always great to fast on sha'ban.

Nur   

Raxmah

Fasting is always good, it really using our heads for thinking instead of our biological systems, factories need to be shut down when major strategic process reengineering has to be done, likewise, our body needs a break with the food chain so we can focus on the purpose of life for a while at least.

Nur

masha allah great article balse nuurow i have a question walaalo. I have missed some fasting days last year or even the year before that due to periods however I always never complet those missing days and then the next ramadan comes. so a friend of mine told me that if you had not paid back those missing days and the next ramadan comes allah will not accept it mana soo celin kartid if a year passes ..is that true walaalo.please tell me it is not true and insha allah from now on i will try to fast the 13th through the 15th.

jazakallahu khairna walaalo in advance.

Nur   

Nomads

Where in North Carolina is Sister Maumouna ( AKA Sereedo)? She is missed in this Camel watering well.

Nur

hodman   

Interesting I always hear teachers complaining about kids acting up when it's full moon. Guess there's merit in that argument.

Brings up images of those wolves howling at the moon in old movies

mantra   

it isnt good to fast on a friday..

Now going off the topic of full moons and what not, bro Nur..I have a serious question concerning jinn and possession..

I have a friend (NOT ME) and this young lady isnt quite sure of what ails her..

shes been sick for a while yet doctors cant seem to pinpoint whats wrong with her..

apparently a lady stopped her on the street one day and told her she has a jinn trailing her..

she complains of headaches everytime she's in the presence of men who arent her muhrims..

everytime she talks to man on an intimate level she becomes quite sick..sometimes to the point of being bedridden..

Now her family back in Somalia tell her she should pay them money and they'll have a Sheikh read some Quran for her (never heard of this before), but she's worried because the 'soothsayer' told her she shouldnt do so or whatever it is thats 'trailing' her will become enraged and hurt her..and might turn around and 'marry' her.. it comes as no surprise my friend is going out of her mind..

I dont know anyone to ask..there arent many learned people where I live..and im not too familiar with any Islamic fatwa's on the net, I tried searching and ive come across some really strange ones

Now this thing is only as strong as you make it..ive advised my friemd to increase the recitation of the Quran and pray as much as she can..(hope nothing comes after me)

is there anything she can do..

appreciate your help..and no im serious this isnt about me

Yoonka   

Masha-Allah, brother Nur's attempts to unearth many truths that present our Islam in a form relevent to the day.

Nur   

Malt walaal

Depending on where in our clobe the sister is residing, there are reputable Muslim scholars who could offer a help to the sister. Her condition could be:

1. Real Jinn possession

2. Xasad ( evil eye )

3. Other unknown ailment

The Jinn, an entity that lives with us on this planet of ours are mentioned i the Quraan, an entire Surah is dedicated and are known to live concurrently in another dimension we can not see except in rare cases.

The Jinn as a nation like humans, are of good ones and bad, Muslima and kafir.

For a Jinn to possess a human body, the human must have committed something that weakened them enough for Jinn to invited to possess them, and like you have adviced, Quraan reading is a sure cure, if a possessed person cant read, its usually read on theml its called ( Al Ruqyah Al Sharciyah) a Sunnah method of puging the Jinn out of a human.

Yoonka

JZK for encouragement.

Nur

Nur   

Nomads

These are the full moon nights we say in Somali ( CADDE ), its advisable to fast 3 days which may coincide with either Monday or Thursday which themselves are fasting days for those who observe the Sunnah.

Nur