Sign in to follow this  
Aadan Jugle

The Origin of Taleex fort and the Devrish tombs. National Geographics 1931.

So far after 3 pages of digression not a single Kacaan-child dare to answer the followings:

1- why did your Kacaan change your "glorious" history in 1974

if what you claim was always right?

2- Why the change if its so glorious, even from humans to horse tomb?

3-how come after all the clanist Dervish barvado only the lady Carro seed magan is to be found there from your clan along with her lover Sultan Nuur Axmed Amaan?

4- and finally what you guys think if we named the place Taaj-Mahaal instead of ugly Taleex,?

LANDER   

Aadan you've reduce these grown men to replying like giddy school girls, Not a single note worthy rebbutal to be found on the original topic. Ka daa niyo you're messing with their mental health.

I am curious though about these other forts, do you have any similar info on them, why they were built how long ago etc...

^I think the idea was to derail this whole thread till just time this kid works out his anger issues and settles down. That has been achieved beautifully. Besides, discussions like this is mere attempt to reinforce what one already believes-argument for argument's sake.

Waryaa JB, are you calling Aadan script?

Burahadeer...Smart you say, I am glad buddy. You have managed to develop some common sense and exert some self-control (don't reply this post).

Aadan Jugle why did you change the name of Villa Morgan to Madaxtooyada Somaliland :D

Could you not be more original than that; you keep referring to Afweyne but all you have in the secessionist clan triangle fiefdom is what he built and all the institutions that he left behind. What happened to your clan mantra's capability, power and creativity.

Qandalawi what institutions i visited Hargeysa in 1993 there was nothing even the so called House of Moorgen u are talking about was partly destroyed, the bridges were destroyed the council house of Hargeysa was destroyed Masjid Jamaca weyn eeh hargeysa was destroyed. Xafadaha (shacabka) a district of hargeysa oo dhan was destroyed. So tell me what institutions the peoples of Hargeysa inherited from the former government everything in Hargeysa today was either built by the SL govt or the by the People of Somaliland.

The Sage   

I don't know what Qandalawi is talking about, it's been well documented that Siad Barre's indiscriminate bombing campaign decimated Somaliland and left little to no infrastructure left behind. It was only the people's resiliency and determination that rebuilt the nation.

Isn't it far fetched that all and everything in Hargeisa was destroyed and almost a quarter of a million people (250,000) were murdered.

Perhaps the word exaggeration is not in the vocabulaory of the secessionist clan.

Who destroyed Villa Morgan, and the other government institutions?

LANDER;839698 wrote:
Aadan you've reduce these grown men to replying like giddy school girls, Not a single note worthy rebbutal to be found on the original topic. Ka daa niyo you're messing with their mental health.

I am curious though about these other forts, do you have any similar info on them, why they were built how long ago etc...

All the rest of the forts the other 5 are in non-Khaatumo regions thus the reason you won't hear much of them , there are around 3 or 4 forts smaller in Ethopian somali region and 1 in Hiiraan. Ironically the much talked about Taleex was the least used it was finished around 1913 and the Dervish moved to Sanaag region in 1915-1920.

From 1905 on wards there was no such a thing as Dervish, they were just punch of desert pirates that raided Puntland and Khaatumo folks till 1920 when they were smoked out of their fox holes and driven into Ethopia, the last battle was the Hagoogane raid and the Mullaha and his thugs were finished.

The fort of Shimbriis is the first to be built around 1911 and its in Ceel-dhaab area which lays between Caynaba region and Sanaag , this one iam not sure of, but i assume its located with in the borders of Sanaag.

My objective was not to engage the Afweyne Loyalist, for i know these folks are robort a programed script, they will spew the same old tired lines that was fed to them by that regim , the point was to expose it to the rest of Somalis.

Somalisa have to understand history was rewritten from 1970-1981, even childern in school were thought a clanist version of history written by Axmed Faarax Idaajaa and Aw Jaamac Cumar Ciise.