Sign in to follow this  
Aadan Jugle

The Origin of Taleex fort and the Devrish tombs. National Geographics 1931.

Aadan Jugle;839434 wrote:
Moon,

I know what the Kacaan have done for you and thats how things should be compared not 1 school here and there. The Kacaan have made a social welfare for your people, the entire somali republic wealth was treated as a saving account of your clan, the Kacaan have made history for your people aand altered the old one, built statues for your people even named schools after old dead nomdas such as Wiil-waal and Raage Ugaas. 90% of all power was alloted to your kind out of sheer clanism, even new somali regions were created for you case in point Gedo and Sool in 1984.

Who should be gratefull me or you?

Marfish type hate filled talk. lets end it there pal.

Mario B   

@ Adan Jugle= I'm not here to defend a dictator, and as far as I know, no one I know ever beneffited from the crimes and corruption of that regime. Like most authoritanian regimes, only a few clique got rich from ill gotten gains. Any generalised accusation of a whole group shows that you're not only motivated by hate but you're also stuck in an era that is by gone.

I don't know if you're muslim [given the amount of atheists on this forum] but whenever I hear your argument, I remember this ayah.

Those are a people who have passed away. Theirs is that which they earned, and yours is that which ye earn. And ye will not be asked of what they used to do. [Quran 2-134]

Moon,

You can't refute all my point its well documented facts by both Somali hisotrians and westerners. This is not even debatable.

Mario,

Iam old enough to remember the 1980's , so you can't tell me how it was i have seen your people walk with sawagger looting and jailing people because Afweyne happened to be from their clan, even your own kind admit to all those facts, read for example Born In The Big Rain or Cabdiqaadir Oromo , the literature are many , you people should atone for the sins you have commited against "somalinimo".

no one benefitted how so?? even todays Khaatumo claim of Sool orginated in 1984 during the civil war , to put it as Jaamac Jengali said it then " to sandwitch" the northernes between Awdal/sool and the Sea,

Mario B   

^^ Sool was always inhabited by it's own people, way before the republic was formed, all this spin you're putting on this thread is a way to legitimise your clan expansionism in the name of SL. Also as I said ealier, most people I know were born in the late 70's or in the eighties. I certainly won't be burdened by crimes of others, especially ones commited by a state, wether it did in my name or not!

As the Christian put it in his bible:

The person who sins will die. The son will not bear the punishment for the father’s iniquity, nor will the father bear the punishment for the son’s iniquity; the righteousness of the righteous will be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked will be upon himself. [Ezekiel 18:20]

There was no such a thing called sool or seprate clan-province, it was made in 1984?? tell me why it was made? why only Awdal and Sool in 1984?? loool don't act inoccent you know exactly why

Liibaan   

Aadan Jugle;839454 wrote:
There was no such a thing called sool or seprate clan-province, it was made in 1984?? tell me why it was made? why only Awdal and Sool in 1984?? loool don't act inoccent you know exactly why

There was no such thing called Somaliland clan-province, it was made in 1991?? tell me why it was made? why snm clan-faction in 1981?why Somaliland in 1991??

Also, tell us why you are against Sool, Awdal, SSC/KHaatumo??????? ???

Every Somali region/clan want to rule their land including snm/somaliland and ssc/Khaatumo State !!!!

KHaatumo People lived in their ancestral lands - KHaatumo Region/SSC [Nugaal & Haud], for thousands of years long before the French, Italian, & British colonialists, before the kacaan, and before somaliland clan militia invaded Las Anod in 2007.

Mario B   

Is any province in Somalia that isn't a clan province? Provinces can be created and abolished, what matters is which people live on what land. Lol, and what have you got against the people of Awdal, that was their land from time immemorial. You're a classic clan zealot, stay on your clan land, lander.:D

Mario,

You see how fake you are , despite quoting the Quran and sheding few croc tears at last you defended your clan, and why should they deserve their own sperate clan province??? and if every clan should have their own clan province why Awdal and Sool folks?? what so happened to be special about them all of a sudden in 1984 during the civil wars?

Mario B   

Aadan Jugle;839464 wrote:
Mario,

You see how fake you are , despite quoting the Quran and sheding few croc tears at last you defended your clan, and why should they deserve their own sperate clan province??? and if every clan should have their own clan province why Awdal and Sool folks?? what so happened to be special about them all of a sudden in 1984 during the civil wars?

Ah, the irony!! I defended the Awdalites right to have their own province, you're here defending your clan. As for the Quran part, I was just reminding you that I cannot answer for crimes committed by an authoritanian state some 22-30 yrs ago.

As for my politics well, I dont believe in clan federalism, but unlike you i have no beef with the concept 18 regions of Somalia.

P.s The Sool people, wether they are part of Nugaal province, or Sool or some other arrangement, have a right to live in dignity and peace in the recognised republic called Somalia.

In the 80s the SNM were fighting in Somaliland and its no secret the garaad clan were part of the MOD alliance. They added a district of Sool that wasn't inhabited by the Garaad clan the caynabo district to the Sool region to create a predominate clan region for the Garaad clan. A base to attack the SNM from those regions in the 80s Ahmed Selebaan dafle General siad bares son inlaw created a Militia for his clan to fight the regimes clanish wars the regime armed those Militias to the teeth with brandnew Kalashnikovs and m16s. And they tried to halt the SNM from gaining more control in the country but it didn't work. Any way that's the past people need to move on today we are all Somalilanders one nation under god allahu akbar.

Aadan Jugle;839454 wrote:

everything is conspiracy with you...loool

Moon....And burahadeer with his genocidal tendencies praying for war so he could wipe out people. Now, he's his on mission of Somali revivalism though motivated by anti-Arab sentiments.

smartest guy, can camouflage yourself .... so you think.

anyway retired your nonesenical circle.