Sign in to follow this  
wyre

Prove That You Are A Man?

NGONGE   

wyre;839320 wrote:
If Someone Aproachs You And Ask You
Proof Your Manhood
What Will Be Your Answer?

Please Mind Your Manners, Post Clean Or Don't You Post Anything...

Heh. I don't know if I told this story before but in the days when my Somali was as bad as banana with rice, I was walking down the street with a mate of mine when some strange looking Somali guy (who obviously was on his way home from the mafrash) approached us and walked right into my face! He then took a step back and said "Nin baan ku mooday!". Trust me, if my friend didn't quickly pull me off him, I would have proved to him that I was a man. :D

(yes, yes, I realise what he meant, NOW).

wyre   

Wadani;839649 wrote:
The essence of manhood can be summed up in the following three qualities 1. Ambition (laziness is antithetical to manhood) 2. Chivalry (bravery, respect for women, honor etc.) 3 Verility (self explanatory lol).

The Only Person Oo Si Wacan Oo Xanaaq Ku Jirin Oga Jawaabo, Kudos :D

Showqi   

NGONGE;839653 wrote:
Heh. I don't know if I told this story before but in the days when my Somali was as bad as banana with rice, I was walking down the street with a mate of mine when some strange looking Somali guy (who obviously was on his way home from the mafrash) approached us and walked right into my face! He then took a step back and said "Nin baan ku mooday!". Trust me, if my friend didn't quickly pull me off him, I would have proved to him that I was a man.
:D

Nin xun buu ku moodey.:D

wyre   

NGONGE;839653 wrote:
Heh. I don't know if I told this story before but in the days when my Somali was as bad as banana with rice, I was walking down the street with a mate of mine when some strange looking Somali guy (who obviously was on his way home from the mafrash) approached us and walked right into my face! He then took a step back and said "Nin baan ku mooday!". Trust me, if my friend didn't quickly pull me off him, I would have proved to him that I was a man.

:D:D

raula   

Showqi;839656 wrote:
Nin xun buu ku moodey.

Doesn't prove anything yet.

Wyre: I think whoever asked..wanted to know if she's making an investment or a flop! So aint nothing wrong w/proving!

Che :D clown

raula   

^^^I did (waan arke the previous post). But got me just curious..since i wasn't gonna question until he posted this story....inanku maskaxdii buu hada na qase..

Marka wuxu ma macdan baa....

Ehem: clarification, NG or others: NGONGE's stuff or whateva isn't really my bizwax!

Coofle   

NGONGE;839653 wrote:

Loooolzzz ....

lemme check....Yup! i am still a dude! she didnt cut if off last nite... thx lord. I'm working on an invention how to put a security alarm there which will protect against malicious action when homie is snoozing. I will probably have Siri do the warning speeches, even in af-somali...

She will say, "nayaa miyaad walantahey...cunoga alabteesa u daaf!!"

loooooool...panty sniffer...gad xiir!! that made laugh so hard!! lol. Wareeri (wyre) dont mess with juxa or she will kick u in the u know where. Been there, got that, n still remember the pain.