Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Grasshoper: Is the best

Juxa   

Oh kids.... Naga daaya hee! It's getting uncomfortable

Now roll me a joint phewwwwwww ( smoke bubbles)

Narniah   

What's your obsession with Coffee shops/booze/getting high & Amsterdam? You sound like a tourist who's new to Holland.

Narniah;837948 wrote:
What's your obsession with Coffee shops/booze/getting high & Amsterdam? You sound like a tourist who's new to Holland.

Our brother Carafaad hala yaabin, suu our sister Blue ku shukaansado ka dhunsan, his hints and subtle messages waa lala fahmi la yahay or being ignored downright. This latest subtle message is 'meet me at this cool place, baliis.' Again waa lagu cabay maskiinka.

Carafaad, waa suu Che kuu sheegay saan si ma'aha. E-shukaansi 101 u baahantahay, waliba fast. Aawey Nuunka jiniyadiisa shukaansiga yaqaano hakuu tilmaamee. 046.gif

Ibtisam   

I think Im getting OLD: everyone sounds the same for starts, and I swear Juxa never use to smoke, the healthy freak (cake does not count) is lightening it up! what has happened in my absences!!!!!

Caraaf- it is rude to keep asking, and it is bad for yourself esteem haadi mar lagu diddedy to keep asking. I dont get guys like that; iiish!

Found you an example of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc7Ix4u0U_s&feature=relmfu

Carafaat   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;837996 wrote:
Our brother Carafaad hala yaabin, suu our sister Blue ku shukaansado ka dhunsan, his hints and subtle messages waa lala fahmi la yahay or being ignored downright. This latest subtle message is 'meet me at this cool place, baliis.' Again waa lagu cabay maskiinka.

Carafaad, waa suu Che kuu sheegay saan si ma'aha. E-shukaansi 101 u baahantahay, waliba fast. Aawey Nuunka jiniyadiisa shukaansiga yaqaano hakuu tilmaamee.
046.gif

:D waryaa MMA waa la heshay.

Many other SOL'er reacted on my 'Muqdisho Vodka' thread and send me PM saying they want to come party with me. I had to let them down. Blue is still acting up tight about a simple invitation to chill as friends.

Carafaat;837746 wrote:
Blue, I dont how why you assume I made this thread to ask you out. meesha wa isa soo dhex galisay. it's about grasshoper.

Che, I dont want to ask out Blue. She has her hands full of herself.

Grasshoper, sxb its a cool place. you should come and visit one day.
:D

Yeah right your subtle hints and messages of ''this is my favorite hangout place come by have a drink and chat with me'' are too obvious. You can try to change it all you want but the evidence is out there lol. You stop doing this and making a fool out of yourself, please take Che, MMA and Ibtisam's advice. Carafaat your campaign about me has been going on too long please for the love of God stop this and give up. Look it at the bright side i'm not the only girl in this world.

Juxa - Lool smoking the joint whoa tough lady. Romance knows no age, it's ageless.

Narniah - Lool go easy on him.

Che - What part? I aint doing anything.

Ibtisam - Same here I don't like men who don't get the no and perceive the no as a yes.

Carafaat   

Ibtisam, I havent asked her out again on a date. it was an invitation as friends. dont you have any male friends.

wyre, thanks for advice again. you are truly my only arab friend here next to Ngonge. And you both have warned me for Blue.

Blue, I hereby withdraw my invitation to the grasshoper.

Lool at you saying they warned you from me as if i'm a evil woman. Anyways thanks Carafaat if you withdraw the invitation along with the campaign :D

Che - That's because I didn't wanna give him the butchers knife but if he continues like this he's gonna give me no choice but to use the butchers knife.