Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland: Omaar company opens a new hotel in Togdheer Burco+PICS

Mustafe   

*Blessed;836941 wrote:
Layzie,

You're losing your touch, intaad laba website soo eegtid sowdigii sidii a real expert u hadli jiray? Waa maxay little tuulo? waa maxay Burco iyo anarchy after Siyaad in the same sentence? Huuno, google u soo sheekee, Burco soo yara baro, markaa ii soo noqo.

Lool@ google usoo sheekee. blessed ninkani si uu google ugu sheekeeyo wuxuu u baahanyahay inuu luuqadda Java la yidhaahdo si fiican u soo barto marka hore; burco hadduu is yidhaahdo kala barona markuu Lazy G baa la i yidhaahda sheekada ka bilaabo bay caadi u miisamayaan. Adduunyada wuxuu ilaahay magac badiyey yartan lazy la baxday waa maxay bay odhanayaan lol.

*Blessed;836941 wrote:
Layzie,

sowdigii sidii a real expert u hadli jiray? ?

aaw, stop with the flattery...(as long as you admit I know more than you, thats good enough for me but to admit that you think of me as an expert of sort, that just leaves me speechless)..and I noticed from the post that you did not disagree with a single word I wrote about the enclave?

Seriously, I want you to know that I did not want to upset you in anyway....I forgot that you called Burco home and we are after all

discussing a place close to your heart, so for that, I am so sorry. Please accept my apology@blessed?

Aside from the tit for tat, I want you to re-read what the person above you wrote and then I want you to re-read your own response.

After all, my post was reacting to your own reaction....nothing more or less...

Mid kale, for Burco's sake, lets not get distracted from what that poster was suggesting, which is think outside the box and for once have a

vision...If you are for Burco, you are for the enclave, and if you are for the enclave, you are for team siilaanyo, after all, you consider

Somaliland a country, a home away from home...and Silaanyo is your president and my earlier post did not single out Burco, it addressed

all of the enclave and whatever else thats left of it...

Besides, the topic is about the construction boom and all the poster said was think outside the box, building hotel after hotel is not going to

feed the population nor house them or provide healthcare....nor will the enclave be in a path to progress, unless they think outside the box....

Aniga waxay ila tahay waxaas arin fiicaan, ee maad si fiican ula doodid...oo fikradaada baxsatid, thats all I was reacting to...

Blessed   

LoooL.. "You're the enclave, You're in Siilanyos team, You call SL home". No shit, Sherlock!? LooL. If you're trying to say that I aught to be concerned about it's development, I am concerned, I'm not satisfied with what's in place now. Therefore, I will not hate on the people who are actually doing their bit in developing it. Of course more needs to be done in both essential and other services sectors. I said as much in my response to Juugle. :)

As for building hotels, it creates jobs, from the construction process which gives local youth several years work and employment for others when these hotels are open. It's a boost for the local economy, it's laughable that you suggest it doesn't feed people. And as someone who has spent 2 hours driving around Hargaisa to find a hotel to stay in last July, I respect the demand for them.

As for thinking out of the box, my home town Burco now has more factories than hotels, beero than factories and the local business men have been moving away from the over reliance on livestock export which was until recently the primary source of income for Burcawis. There is still much work to be done in every sector but you can either sit around and hate on others who are doing their bit or you can be part of the change you want to see, where ever your home town is.

Mustafa,

Dee hadaan imika in aan faduuliyo damco oon cimilada Baraawe ka sheekeeyo, in aan google waraysto so maaha. Laakin, tan Layzie in ay ila murantay ka heshaa uun. Ha u bixin.

Blessed   

LOL. Ma garan leey baa ku helay? Iyagaa dadka xagxagtee.. :D Authentic Burcaawiyado, hada asalka sida boqorado taash xidhan ayay hadalka u tabiyaan. Anigu waan yara milmay LOL. Laakin, boqoradaha in aan ku daydo ayaan rajo ka dhigtay .I'A.