Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Abwaan Suusle on Hadraawi

A Khadar,

I remember long ago before you kid was even old enough to buy a match box, when this Suusule was composing filth to defend his Papa-Duc thats was 1983-1991, by the time the poetic combats were done Suusule, Maaweel, Tarrabi, Walax all of them were lining in refugee camps along their daddy Afweyne.

Now isn't pathetic after all that he is still yellping like a dog?? and now somaliland troops are surrounding his clan foxhole. Not once for 30 some odd years did Hadraawi address the little popies of the Kacaan , nor he will this time, the war is finished and we have won.

If your kind are opposed to somaliland then Exodus is the only option.

Blessed   

1) Fardahu way dheereeyaan.

2)Fardaha Taleex taariikh dheer ayay leeyihiin. Somaali oo dhan ayaa taqaan.

3)Abwaanku wuxuu tiigsadaa wax hal dhigaale ama simile ama metaphor la yidhaahdo. Oo erayadiisa u sawira dadka ajhrinaya ama dhagaysanaya.. A less sensitive example is "dhabtii waxaad tahay, dhibta udub ka haysa iyo dhismahayga noloshee'. The imagery of dhib iyo udub oo ah wax Somaali wada taqaan and the mention of dhismaha nolosha explains the importance of qofka loo heesayo. Laakin, kolay the 'say walaahi' generation, marka loo macneeyo, waxay odhanayaan 'no mate, I wanna be a villa in Jumeirah. :P

4) Hadraawi.. Gabadh buu ku leeyahay ha fududaan oo ha dheereyn. Markaa, metaphorically speaking sida faradihii ha xiimin weeyaan, macnuhu. Other wise it wouldn't make sense..

5) Gabayga 2007 ayuu la qoray. Before Khaatumo war with Siilaanyo. Markaa in la qabiiliyo oo colaada maanta joogta lagu saleeyo waa khalad.

I don't know the history between the two men, what is clear is in uu Hadraawi qabyaalad ka digayo, Suuslena qabiil gaar ah u digayo.

Haatu   

Aadan Jugle;836836 wrote:
che,

I see you are losing it, never ever speak for another man kid , if Nogn is what u said , what are you the house maid??

House maid? What a funny description of Che :D I've never imagined him as such :D

Blessed,

Its pretty obvious what Hadraawi meant , but whats amazing how that particular clan can ululate for a silly hatefull speech, i guess that would one day will "liberate" their shit hole.. Buhoodle.

Haatu   

Che, lol @molested by kacaan

The guy has balls though. Straight into the thick of the fighting with his very first posts. Xittaa gabaygii dhibka badnaa wuu dhex galay :D