Sign in to follow this  
galia

Farmajoo: The Peoples Choice

Abtigiis   

gabdhuhu ha is qaawiyaan ma odhan, laakin inay markay ku ag maraan cadar iyo uunsi ka soo kamkamo naftay u fiican tahay. Muqdisho hadda hadaad tagtid, markay gabadh ku ag marto waxaad moodi in nin isqarinayaa ku ag maray. Udgoonkii hore majiro. Midda kale gabdhaha alaabtan madmadoow ee culus halaga furo. Si kale ayey ku noqdaan!!

faarah22   

This exactly what most somalis don't get. the only guarantee of freedom you desire (shukaansi, provocative articles) is when & where everything goes with no preconditions. if you ban one group or behaviour, you can be sure they will come for you too. its a slippery slope, ma garatay. you can't have piecemeal freedom it comes as whole.

Yunis   

Oh not again - the same mantra about Farmaajo is weak and indecisive to stand his grounds.

waa ninkii his own bodyguards were order to leave the premiss last two nights of his tenure, and the 3rd day was told if he decided to stay on MP no one will protect him even during the day time.

Abtigis - gabdha asturan xaal bay kaa muteen - nacfiga badankiis in raga laga qariyay xigmadu ku jirtaa. Nairobi kuwaan ku soo arkay ma kugu filnan wayeen, oo sida tan aha:

Naasahan sidii hooto waran hore u soo taagan

Gudub halacsi daymada indhahan hibada loo siiyey

Qosol hanaqa soo taabayoo caashaq hurinaaya

Luquntii habkii geri lahaa halal wax dhaafsiisay

Timo hoos garbaha uga degoo sinaha haab-haabtay

Dhexdan aan hareeraha u fidin horena soo taagmin

Abtigiis;836519 wrote:
First criteria for me is the President must be an INTELLECTUAL. Secons is he must be an INTELLECTUAL. Third is about his personality. When I say an Intellectual, I mean an intellectual, who does satisfy the representations of an intellectual as set out by Edward Said. Only a man of such character can take somalia out of the abyss it is in. No Faroole, Sharif or men with old clan mentality. I have to confess I do not know Abdirahman Badiyow that much, but from the few meetings (rather encounters I had with him) I felt he was a mature and knowledgeable man. I have no problem if a modern islamist rules somalia. In fact, I prefer that to a crazed secularist. you see I am secular and will not tolerate any government interferance into what I do in my home, but I want a government that regulates the society in such a way western bad cultures are not imported mindlessly. No place for gay, alcohol and other socially harmful practices. Alcohol and open sex bring about diseases and social malaise. Girls going without Hijaab doesn't bring any social ills. So the government must not regulate these aspects of life. Plus weddings and art.

Abtigiis is a big atta turk u need to have a word with Sh xassan turki.

Faarmajo is over rated hack the man barely fulfilled the minimum task required of him, he tried to play a backward political game, and he lost miserably , he almost caused a stagnation in the peace process and I do not believe he would have been able to perform as applicably as the current PM , I do not believe faarmaajo would bring about the same political paradigm that we see today , and the feeling of peace on the horizen,I do however believe that mr farmaajo is more qualified then the current president.

Liban   

^^^ who isn't better than President Shariif? That would not make him any good or fit to lead. The current PM is way way better than Mr. Cheese. Some say everything he did in his 6 months in power was current PM's work.