Sign in to follow this  
galia

Farmajoo: The Peoples Choice

Coofle   

Farmaajo is a nice dream...on Reality nothing will change, Shan kaloo Shariif ah ayaa diidi karaaya :)

Liban   

Farmajo can NEVER EVER EVER EVER become Wasiir again let alone president. President u got to be kidding me.

Aaliyyah   

^I regard mr Farmaajo so highly. So I would like to know why you are against him? And who do you support instead? also if you can explain as to why I would appreciate.

salaam

Liban   

Well, simple Mr Farmajo is not a politician. He should look at other fields to make a living. He is doing fine in his cubicle, good career choice Mr. Farmajo. Coz u won't make it as a leader past 6 months in office.

Liban   

Do u guys remember his outburst on shariif sakiin right before he went to Kampala to get sacked. He was cussing and fussing about shariif sakiin this and that. Now is that a politician? Shariif sakiin just kicked him to the curb while at the same time never calling him out. Real politician that fella called shariif sakiin.

Farmaajo is a goody goody lovely man and harmless, I wish he would make to the Presidential post but that's very unlikely, and when I say I'm being extremely generous.

Aaliyyah   

I don't see anything wrong with what he said.

Farmaajona danta somaliyeed ayuu dantiisa ka doortay. Sababtaasna weeye wuxu u waayey his PM position.

Liban   

There is nothing he can do. It wasn't his choice. A fight he can't fight and never fought. How u can convince me he left on his own. He lost, simple as that. Sounds like someone afraid to fight stronger person and then comes out saying, oh I didn't fight for the good of both of us. Lool.

Aaliyyah   

I never said he left on his own. Waxan ku idhi marku danti somaliyeed u halgamayey ayuu waayey positionkisi. Shekadu hadey run gaadho soomaali hadaanahay wa nalo taliya, taasna. Waxa cadeenaya umadii somaliyeed ee xamar ku sugneed hadey mudaharad qabsadeen oo dhaheen farmaajo baan rabna uu naga tagin soma ahaeen in uu sii jogo oo laga qadin positionkisa. Halkaas waxa ka cad in umada somaliyed waxay rabto la daneen oo inta kuraasta lasiiyo laga rabo in ay dalshiisheeya u shaqeeyaan oo isku warerin umada danteeda. Intaa sida nahayna guul magaadhano waa in talada gacanteena kuso celina oo umada somaliyeed cidey rabto u madax banaanaato in ay doorato

Aaliyah, Adeer dadkaan yaanay kuwareerin ee meel iska fariiso, maalmahaan Farmaajo iyo Garaad Jaamac ayaad kuwareertay :D

Your innocence is a bliss, waa saxansaxo roobeed udugeeda :D

Malika   

Good gal, iska ceeli raagani..If a geography/madrassa teacher can be a president [on board flights out of mogadishu] mexee uu diideeyaan the pencil pusher?@ Aaliyah