Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Caalin and Faroole speak regarding rejection of Istanbul

Somalia   

The other thing is that hundreds of odayaal went to the conference, no one knows who represents who

And here you have Sheikh Shariif saying 'I don't know nothing' :D, it's a comedy show, do the Turks not know Somalis?

i just noticed you only post at nights. is it safe to assume as of right now you're posting from your security guard job:confused::D:D homeboy the night is young, so pace yourself moody rudy.

Somalia   

rudy-Diiriye;834939 wrote:
who gives a damn what some morons say!! nobody ...but some clan cheerleaders with tight skirts!!

:D

yo...! why dont u tell uncle to hire me...i am damn god security guard pro!! i use sniffing roaches...n they do phenomenal job!! hush..its a secret dont tell nobody.

rudy-Diiriye;834942 wrote:
yo...! why dont u tell uncle to hire me...i am damn god security guard pro!! i use sniffing roaches...n they do phenomenal job!! hush..its a secret dont tell nobody.

classic moody rudy. :D:D

Abwaan   

Lol@ Sharif Sakiin baan dirsannay ku lahaa. Ninkaas sidii caadadiisa ahayd labadaan nin waa waray:D. Intuu isagu shirka ka qayb galay oo dhahay waan ka war dooni buu iyagana ku yiri "diida shirka". Wuxuu rabaa in iyaga, labadooda lagu daro liiska qaswadeyaasha oo uu sidaas uga takhaluso...Xariifsanaa.

Liban   

To all shariif sakiin haters. Now here Is what I been telling u guys about him being the real leader and the glue of the 6 road map signatories. They picked him to go to turkey first and find out what is going on. But unfortunately the delegation traveled before he reached there. Anyhow, this mess will be solved and shariif sakiin will convince both faroole and calin to join the Istanbul conference. Watch this space.

Mario B   

No one should listen to these two stooges, I believe it's their time of the month:D...I don't know what they are oppossing!