Sign in to follow this  
kingofkings

Seriously Mr. President when will Puntland declare Independence

mr. President, your patient and ours have run out and i believe it's time you did what your constituent wanted you to do for very long time now. Mr. Preisdent we want our kingdom free and independent and part of the world community.

Aaliyyah   

LOL ..dear mr kingofkings it is been over 20 years for reer waqooyi galbeed and they still haven't achieved that farfetched independence, Salax should tell you all about it.

Are you sure it is worth the efforts?

Aaliyyah;834836 wrote:
LOL ..dear mr kingofkings it is been 20 years for reer SL and they still haven't achieved that farfetched independence, salax should tell you all about it. Are you sure it is worth the efforts?

my dear sister you and i know the differences of PL and SL. name one endeavor that PL failed to accomplish. with oil as a leverage, its a matter of time. no self respecting PLer will ever protest in front of British embassies. :D:cool:

Saalax   

Aaliyyah;834836 wrote:
LOL ..dear mr kingofkings it is been over 20 years for reer waqooyi galbeed and they still haven't achieved that farfetched independence, Salax should tell you all about it.

Declaring independence was the best choice Somaliland made. We are free from the influence of our neighbouring country unstable

Somalia and the mayhem that shattered it.

Aaliyyah   

kingofkings;834838 wrote:
my dear sister you and i know the differences of PL and SL. name one endeavor that PL failed to accomplish. with oil as a leverage, its a matter of time. no self respecting PLer will ever protest in front of British embassies.
:D
:cool:

Unlike many reer puntland who day in and day out insult and undermine Khaatumo. I will not list what puntland has failed on. In fact I wish them all the best but as a maamul within Somalia right along side with khaatumo, galmudug , waqooyi galbeed to name a few...Nothing beats unity. Which is why you should give a call to your adeer and tell him to attend the "conference" in Turkey. Instead of babbling about independence..

Somalia   

Khaatumo movement is so irrelevant, no more putting it in the same sentence as Puntland :D:D This is a bigger issue than small regional politics.

Saalax;834843 wrote:
Declaring independence was the best choice Somaliland made. We are free from the influence of our neighbouring country unstable

Somalia and the mayhem that shattered it.

You have limited understanding of the meaning of the word free, don't you?

Saalax   

Che -Guevara;834846 wrote:
You have limited understanding of the meaning of the word free, don't you?

Free as in not effected by it. Somaliland's independence has helped keep terrorism not spiralling over to our border fromt he unstable failed state of Somalia, immigrants

from Somalia were also kept in check in regular border controls.