Sign in to follow this  
Wadani

Spoilers???

Somalia   

Aaliyyah;834861 wrote:
"what the hell does mugadishu have??" that sounds like an emotional outbrust. Calm down...mugadishu is the capital city of all Somalia. Yadana laga maamulaya every provincial state that includes your puntland maamul. Of course there is a room for each region to take care of its affairs to an extent but overall mugadishu will be the city that will lead the nation. I know that is hard for you to swallow madaamada aad ku khafiiftey puntland but sooner than later you will have to accept it. And that is exactly why everyone is putting their lives in the line for mugadishu. Something you can't seem to comprehend with since you lack simple logic.

Dadkaana, I am truly saddened but not surprised.

War Muqdisho, what does it have, mixii aduunka uu kordhineesa hadii ii nabad noqoto? "Somaliweyn baa doonaa, my name Khaatumo movement", that's not the issue.

uchi   

Dabrow;834832 wrote:
Im not sure you know what you are talking about walaal. Anyway thats whole different subject.

Dude, Mogadisho had it's chance, it's time we all moved on~

The folks there can be best described by this popular proverb: Have one's cake and eat it too.

Showqi   

Somalia;834897 wrote:
Adiga laftigaa baa habaaran, Mogadishu is the evidence.

Ba'aa Somalia af soomaaligii ayuu bartay.............:D:D

^bas mandhoow waku duceeyhaaya siyaasada iska daa wali muluq aa tahay dhiigkar yuu kugu dhicine, tif dalaq laga dhigay ilaahay ha ka dhigo amiin dheh igaarkeyoow

oba hiloowlow;834896 wrote:
war xaaji ciyaalkaan waa kuwo habaaran yacni kuwaan ayaa future-keen ah,

fadlan don't talk about yourself in the person narrative. it's bad enough we have people who have children in their basement. ;)

Ciyaal qurbo ku raagay cuqdad dishay. I bet inaynan waligood hawo Xamar ah ku neefsan, let alone soo arkeen.

Xamar was, is and will always be the centre of Soomaaliya, Soomaalida, Soomaalinimo. Diid and doon, nac ama ogoloow, Xamar waa xudunta, xarunta Soomaaliweyn.

Qofkii ka naxaayo ama aanan jecleysan its development, adigee ku jirtaa.

And whoever is against inay Xamar horumarto, la dhiso, adigee ku jirtaa. Xamar kuma rabto, kumana rabin ee adiga lee ha doonin.

Kuwaan shirka Istanbuul kasoo horjeestayna iyagaa isqasaariye, baryo ma jirto. Soomaaliya wey dhaqaaqday, daneyste kasoo horjeedo midnimada Soomaaliya loo istaagaayo, lana sugaayo ma jirto.

:D @ MMA. PL had made it clear that her interest and her people will never be control outside its borders. now whether you like it or not, PL will never ever and i mean ever allow its interest be control outside of its land. God Bless the capital of PL, Garowe.

faarah22   

I think the arrangement to please both sides should be easy really. the system should be federal, and an agreement on resource sharing should be held. why all the noise??

Somalia   

faarah22;834918 wrote:
I think the arrangement to please both sides should be easy really. the system should be federal, and an agreement on resource sharing should be held. why all the noise??

Cause they want to control Puntland's development.