Sign in to follow this  
Wadani

Spoilers???

Dabrow   

uchi;834814 wrote:
Poor Mogadisho~ RIP

Why is that? Mogadishu is coming back to its former glory. It never died as capital of all somalis.

Why do you project that?

Dabrow   

kingofkings;834819 wrote:
^^ if it was only true on the ground. alas tis but a dream. :cool:

Time will tell, Either way you give your allegiance to xamar or you become a somalidid.

You cant sit on two chairs.

Somalia   

Dabrow;834820 wrote:
Why is that? Mogadishu is coming back to its former glory. It never died as capital of all somalis.

Why do you project that?

No one cares about Muqdisho, "Boowe, Muqdisho soo kacdey ee", war waa sheeko ka weyn, do you think the whole world is concerned about Mogadishu's development?

Dabrow;834821 wrote:
Time will tell, Either way you give your allegiance to xamar or you become a somalidid.

You cant sit on two chairs.

i don't care about mogadishu as long as my kingdom is an independent country.

uchi   

Dabrow;834820 wrote:

Why do you project that?

I am not projecting anything, I am saddened so much money was pumped into it without any success~ the place is cursed.

Dabrow   

kingofkings;834825 wrote:
i don't care about mogadishu as long as my kingdom is an independent country.

Some one check this kid room for drugs...my kingdom?:D

Dabrow   

uchi;834827 wrote:
I am not projecting anything, I am saddened so much money was pumped into it without any success~ the place is cursed.

Im not sure you know what you are talking about walaal. Anyway thats whole different subject.

Dabrow   

Somalia;834823 wrote:
No one cares about Muqdisho, "Boowe, Muqdisho soo kacdey ee", war waa sheeko ka weyn, do you think the whole world is concerned about Mogadishu's development?

I know you dont care but as somalis we all should care about xamar development. Its our capital.

Aaliyyah   

Yes the whole world is concerned about mugadishu's development.. I know you wish puntland was the centre of attention. But, that is not the case. Muqadishu is the capital city of all somalia. Marka iska dhaaf cuqdada , somaliweyn dhinacaga ka raac.

Dabrow;834833 wrote:
I know you dont care but as somalis we all should care about xamar development. Its our capital.

good. you can keep the stinky place, but i want my independent or die trying. :D:D

Somalia   

Aaliyyah;834850 wrote:
Yes the whole world is concerned about mugadishu's development.. I know you wish puntland was the centre of attention. But, that is not the case. Muqadishu is the capital city of all somalia. Marka iska dhaaf cuqdada , somaliweyn dhinacaga ka raac.

The level of ignorance is beyond my reach.

What the hell does Mogadishu have, for all of these people to lose their lives, for African Union to lose lives, Turkey, the international community to be involved, use your mind, your Khaatumo bullshit hasn't got anything to do with it, neither has Puntland, waa sheeko kaa weyn since you don't have the brain cells to figure it out.

"Somaliweyn, Somaliweyn", war dadkaana waa kaa naxay.

@Dabrow, what is the interests in Mogadishu for the international community.

Aaliyyah   

"what the hell does mugadishu have??" that sounds like an emotional outbrust. Calm down...mugadishu is the capital city of all Somalia. Yadana laga maamulaya every provincial state that includes your puntland maamul. Of course there is a room for each region to take care of its affairs to an extent but overall mugadishu will be the city that will lead the nation. I know that is hard for you to swallow madaamada aad ku khafiiftey puntland but sooner than later you will have to accept it. And that is exactly why everyone is putting their lives in the line for mugadishu. Something you can't seem to comprehend with since you lack simple logic.

oba hiloowlow;834805 wrote:
war wax waalan baad tahay if that is case gobol kasta ha goosto, 1culture,1language,1 enicity= one NATION united, centralism is the only solution for somalia

Decentralized state a strong national government which also gives the regions of Somalia the power to rule themselves not lose federal states that can undermine the the central government of Somalia.