Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

A messgae to Xaaji Xundjuf: The War Godane should have fought

Abtigiis   

Dear Xaaji,

This message may come as a surprise to you. I returned from Hargeisa last week, with a lot of positive things in mind. I have always liked somaliland and Somalilanders, even when I opposed their scession bid. The more I see the disintegration and mayhem in the south, the endless tussle between PL and anarchists, between clans that seem to have forgotten no one's interest is going to be served by continued antagonism, I feel perhaps SL's bid for recognition is not too irrational afterall.

But I have also seen some negative things. Your own community from Baligubadle need to be liberated. As if they were not the backbone of the SNM liberators, the short and dark lions who reside from Lanqeyrta to close to Ina-guuxa, are the butt of jokes in Hargeisa. Godane should have fought this war first before imposing Islamic emirate on Somalia. The cheeky habros in Hargeisa have even now renamed "missed calls" as "call-Arab". "naga daa dee call Arab'ka oo si fiican noola soo hadal" makes the round.

Far worse, there is no recognisable hero from Baligubadle community in the illustrious list of tolka heroes from Axmed Dhagah to koodbuur. It is quite surprising the maroodi-jeex community who mostly fled to Ethiopia and whose role in the war was largely moral and financial support has more heroes than your short lions, who are rather sarcastically named Arab, although the faces of most of them is as dark as two african nights combined. :D

Xaaji, in trying to give a poetic succor to the abused community, I composed this to a girl from Lanqeyrta who lives in degmada Maxamed Mooge.

Ishu tii ay raacdeen, ku arkay aaga Ina-Mooge

Edeb iyo xishood bay laheyd, indho-u-roontiiye

Aqoonyahan ayey ahayd, ilbaxaha naagoode

Account'iyo waxay leedahay, waliba email'e!

:D

So abti how much did u get paid there? Must have been a large wad of cash!! Care to share? Dont be stingy....throw few dimes to homies. I will pm u my western union account. Thnx

Abtigiis   

rudy-Diiriye;830864 wrote:
So abti how much did u get paid there? Must have been a large wad of cash!! Care to share? Dont be stingy....throw few dimes to homies. I will pm u my western union account. Thnx

What money, Rudy? I have not abandoned my Somaliweyn aspirations, I am only getting more frustrated with the south and hence more understanding of SL's position.

No need to get furstrated, u folks have alots of donkeys in western somali....just ship them to xamar n u will be surprised what kind of magic it does with sheikh sharm'to gang!!

They will be stoked. Remember that worked before if u check the history!! lol.

Coofle   

Call-Arab ku lahaa ;) .....

moral and financial support has more heroes than your short lions, who are rather sarcastically named Arab, although the faces of most of them is as dark as two african nights combined.

on that one you are right! ....

Abtigiis   

Dear Coofle,

The real question is how much has this stocked anger against perceived social bullying by sibling clans contributed to the radicalisation of Godane, who is now taking it out on southerners under the name of religion.

Abwaan   

Abtigiis;830865 wrote:
What money, Rudy? I have not abandoned my Somaliweyn aspirations, I am only getting more frustrated with the south and hence more understanding of SL's position.

Abtigiis tiro badanaa, mar waa ONLF, mar waa Somaliweyn, Mar waa Somaliland admirer....maxaa ku xiga?

Abtigiis   

Abwaan;830871 wrote:
Abtigiis tiro badanaa, mar waa ONLF, mar waa Somaliweyn, Mar waa Somaliland admirer....maxaa ku xiga?

Abwaan, unless you are daft which I know you are not, these supposedly conflicting ideals are actually enforcing each other. You can take being ONLF and admiring Somaliland as two pillars of the Somaliweyn agenda. Is it too difficult to comprehend this?

Coofle   

Abtigiis;830870 wrote:
Dear Coofle,

The real question is how much has this stocked anger against perceived social bullying by sibling clans contributed to the radicalisation of Godane, who is now taking it out on southerners under the name of religion.

no offense Intended, But from personal experience, The OTHER Communities have no ill-founded rancor against the aforementioned euphonious (KAW,NAW) People of Godane. In fact they are amusing in their own discrete way, The fervid dissonant terms and "insults" can be rather described as a curative management to mollify the inconsolable toddler they are. "caruurtu Kal cabsooda ayay leedahay, Ee kal xishooda ma leh" you cannot intimidate them by force, Ilaahay baa laga magan galaa, But Verbally you can destroy them...They cherish what comes out of mouth...

My point is, The people of Somaliland know for a fact that without the usual daily doses of riposte comments, Those people will do mayhem Just Like Godane Have done in the south,,,,Markaa Baryahan Dadka ayaa "Globalization and Civilization" ku waashay, Deetana Daawadii bay ka iloobeen Walaalaheena Reer Balligubadle..

to ameliorate any following criticism to the above mentioned...I say the following..

The people of Balligubadle, Despite called Dark by Abtigiis, Are radiant and Well built just like the Madheedh leaves, The skin Complexion that Allah have bestowed upon is always similar to the Red sands of Balligubadle or as said before "Sida TIHIIN Masciideed, Maariin dhalaal xiga, Midabka Akhdar jabiska ah" I want to believe in iyaga loola jeedo..

People of clement personalities they are, Spreading joy and laughter verbally and Physically!!! ... I fail to imagine Somaliland without them,,NEWYORK...

Coofle   

Balo...Abtigiis, Shalay Arbacadii ayuun baanu ducaysanay, oonu jibaysnayn,,,Maantana waadigaa naga danbaajiyay, Tawba...Arbacadan duco badan baa i sugaysa..