Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

A messgae to Xaaji Xundjuf: The War Godane should have fought

NGONGE   

Abtigiis;830902 wrote:
Ngonge, summertime uun kuma ekeyn. I think even JB was amazed by the number of people I know in Hargeisa, anigoo waliba isqarinayey oo aan xididkii iyo xigaalkii midna la xidhiidhin. I have many friends in that place, unlike you the born-again something!

War waa maxay dagaalka dee? :D

I personally don't like Summertime that much but I thought the place would be right up your street. Maxaad la baqaysa oo difaac o gashay?

p.s.

Even a "born-again something" like me knows many people in H town; thanks to the whale that is Siilaanyo, lots of the qurba-joog tiny fishes have relocated to Hargeisa for any morsels they can grab. Wax fahan. :P

Carafaat   

Abtigiis, can you please continue your thread and new approach. You started a trojan thread about inter-habro bullying, attacking Duriyada from within. But you got distracted by little chit chat on Summertime.

P.S. Next thread should definetly be about the marginalisation and bullying of the 'monkey's' in Somaliland or sidelining and ignoring the Sultan folks from Salaxley. :D