Sign in to follow this  
Qandalawi

What happened to Faroole and Puntland are behind the draft constitution

Yeah, what happened to the story of Faroole ayaa watada iyo Puntland, they are to benefit the draft constitution, sadbursi ayay rabaan iyaga kaligood ayaana taageersan.

All Somalis are against it but only Puntlanders, there must be something in it for them, otherwise why else does Faroole and Puntland support the constitution. All these words and statements people kept saying and repeating it on Somali TVs, on web portals and on SOL

So what is it, Faroole ayaa watay and he's against it - contradictions. I need answers, where are SOL guyz who entertained this idea.

You are calling out Carafaat and Xaaji Xunjuf, iyagana tacsi baa u taalla waayo wax ka weyn waxay ka baqayeen baa Puntland kadhacay; oil is found :D

waa wada sakaraat, xaaji gaa caloosha laga qabtay, Carafaatna waa khalkhalay

^Loooooool

But all along and before Faroole made his reservations, dadka waxaa kaguuxaayay Faroole iyo Puntland ayaa wadata dastuurka Abdi Walina iyaga ayuu matalaa uu rabaa sadbursi inuu sameeyo, marka waxaan waydiin lahaa sheekadaas maxaa kudhacay?

Mase arintaa waxba kama jirinoo dadku way iska baqanayaan oo Puntland ayay shaki kaqabaan, labadaas mid inay iisheegaan :D

^^Che, we are dealing with a significantly traumatized Somalis , dadkaan dhibbaa soo gaarey, that much is true, laakiin it borders absurdity when you observe the battern in SOL

Puntland baa iblays looga dhigay, waxay u tahay indha-xamilkii ayeyday ka sheekayn jirtay

Che, what isku jiibin? Aside from taking jabs at Carafaat and Xx, my question is genuine this was the case for everyone and all Somalis everywhere, on the internet websites, on TVs and all fadhi-kudirirs.

Xiin....Only two men namely XX and Carafaat have been at this and they could both be reformed:-)

Qandalawi....I gave up on Somalis when I realized majority of those opposing it didn't read the draft constitution. I think you forfeit any input by virtue of your laziness.

xiimaaya   

Who cares what faroole thinks.. Somalia is much bigger then that as far as we are concerned he is spoiler and will be dealt as such...

Mario B   

xiimaaya;830383 wrote:
Who cares what faroole thinks.. Somalia is much bigger then that as far as we are concerned he is spoiler and will be dealt as such...

Lol

Yunis   

Qandalaawi - to your point those unfair suspicion did exist....

Laakin are you now confirming Faroole right up there with other spoilers as you guys were labeling to any one who opposed to it early on....

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;830361 wrote:
You are calling out Carafaat and Xaaji Xunjuf, iyagana tacsi baa u taalla waayo wax ka weyn waxay ka baqayeen baa Puntland kadhacay; oil is found
:D

waa wada sakaraat, xaaji gaa caloosha laga qabtay, Carafaatna waa khalkhalay

Xiin, I am quite content that clan federalism died and is buried for ever.

I assume your latest distraction is to keep your secessionist cousions on board. Let's hope Imaam Faroole counts his blessings and accepts his new role as one of the many many Somali governors. :D

Carafaat;830506 wrote:
Xiin, I am quite content that clan federalism died and is buried for ever.

I assume your latest distraction is to keep your secessionist cousions on board. Let's hope Imaam Faroole counts his blessings and accepts his new role as one of the many many Somali governors.
:D

Indeed what is Siilanyu then? The governor of Waqoyee Galbeed region & mayor of Hargaysa...:D

You are delusional son, Puntland State is not going anywhere anytime soon.. Also this constitution will not be passed without the support of Puntland, thus do not hurt yourself..