Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Constiution Making Process in Xamar Progressing, PL Elders Begun Selection

Carafaat   

XX, Generale Duke and Xiinfaniin know Federal is no option for Somalia, they are on Adiwali´s side. But they want to prevent cousins like Dr.Osman and kingofkings from Qardho and Garowe call for secession. You know they can do that with the constitution of Puntland, article 3 gives them the right for Indepedence.

Carafaat its just talks they just want more autonomy and a special status with in Somalia since they know clan federalism is no option and it will never be implemented.Its just empty threats Carafaat don't take it to serious .

Haatu   

When will people learn and give up this federalism thing. If you can't learn to share things with other clans, then some serious soul searching needs to be done.

And no this is not assumed at anyone specific, rather it's aimed at every person who supports clan federalism.

^^LOL@Clan Federalism

Haatu afkay u gasheen, xaajigu waa belo :D

I totally understand secessionists fears as Allah refused to accept their prayers of more death and destruction of Somalis in the South and things are looking better in the capital.

What I don't understand is other Somali's fear of the constitution. Federalism is the model of the current structure and it will be the model for the upcoming structure, it reflects the reality on the ground. Somaliland, Puntland are two realities that warrants federal structure to bring the country back to its feet by building confidence and trust among Somalis.

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;830363 wrote:
^^LOL@Clan Federalism

Hasty affray u gasheen, xaajigu waa belo
:D

I totally understand secessionists fears as Allah refused to accept their prayers of more death and destruction of Somalis in the South and things are looking better in the capital.

What I don't understand is other Somali's fear of the constitution. Federalism is the model of the current structure and it will be the model for the upcoming structure, it reflects the reality on the ground. Somaliland, Puntland are two realities that warrants federal structure to bring the country back to its feet by building confidence and trust among Somalis.

Since when have you become a Federalist and what's up with this Puntlant vs other Somali's.

Let me guess, the Makhirian campaign for Faroole's seat has started and these are just the obligated campaign lines to satisfy Qardho. :D

Haatu   

xiinfaniin;830363 wrote:
^^LOL@Clan Federalism

Haatu afkay u gasheen, xaajigu waa belo
:D

Sxb clan federalism is a disaster. There will be no nationhood if it succeeds. That's a reality and we are already seeing the beginnings of it. Have a look at the actions of Faroole and how he is totally undermining the TFG.

But what can I say, clan zealots only see clan.

PS: Xiin have you noticed how Abdiweli has become more vocal towards the 'spoilers'? That's what we wanted isn't it :D

^^Ina adeerow sidii Carafaat ha iila hadlin, haddaadan adigu abuu carafaat ahayn :D

Simple question: what is clan federalism? give me an example of clan federalist state?

Haatu   

^ Clan federalism is the rule of governance where federal states are built upon clan, for clan and by clan.

The difference between me and Carafaat is that he rejects the constitution outright, whereas I support although it needs some changes.

On the other hand, our differences are minor boowe :D

Not bad. However, I asked you to give me an example in the Somali context.

Which current political arrangement qualifies your definition of Clan Fderalism?

^^So now you are no longer acting like saxibnaa carafaat.

Adeer stop the empty talk. Somalia went through 21 years of cut throat civil war, the wounds are still raw and need healing. Federalism is not ideal for a 10 million people but it certainly is a necessary to get out of this hole we are in. We need to learn to prioritize...

Haatu   

^ Yes which is why I'm biting my lip and supporting the constitution, because I understand the need for sacrifices to be made for the common good.

But what I hope for is that we chose a decentralized unitary set up sooner rather than later as federalism is not a necessity in reconciliation. Have a look at other post civil-war countries. Not all of them went down the federalism route. I don't see the need for it other than to maintain the status quo for certain administrations.

No disagreement there. Had a beef with this clan federalism nonsense our secessionist brothers are talking about.

Enough said.

Carafaat   

Xiin, there are no secessionist in Xamar. But still you cant seem to get Somali's objections against clan federalaism. I hope your elders act more sensible and return to the table in Muqdisho.

On that level, my elders are more Somalis than yours . Yours are stuck in Hargeysa, saying they are in a different country.

Carafaat, your cover is blown, you are an ugly manifestation of a concentrated hate against all things Puntland