Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

Help this Somali girl! Victim of online bullying campaign!

lol@thread,

sxb, lets wait and see if this somali criminal is innocent. the sikhs are a respectable community and wouldnt make such a grave allegation without concrete basis.

Chimera   

The Sikh community is one of the kindest communities in the UK, especially to Somalis. You will always see a row of Sikh shops and a row of Somali shops in any town center, and the communities work well together despite their differences. If the Somali girl is innocent, then no amount of community pressure will result in her expulsion, however if she is guilty, then why should I come to her defence? Just because she is Somali doesn't mean you have to protect her at the expense of a girl 'whose religion and culture was trampled upon'.

I find it hard to believe that a Sikh girl - who are the most timid and shy female groups I have ever seen - would randomly jump a Somali girl. We both know many of these teenage Somali girls - like the boys - are very loud, obnoxious and have adopted this silly gangsta culture, they don't even resemble their older sisters and mothers at all in fashion or mentality.

We as a community can in no way condone or protect those acting in a racist or xenophobic manner. Those perpetrating such acts should be given the highest form of punishment as a message to all others. I think i've had enough of these individuals who commit something, and then hide behind the Somali community or Islam for protection, when they rejected both in the first place.

Let them own up to their mistake.

NGONGE   

Not story. No explanation and no actual report on all this hearsay but this over emotional "oday" Somali wants everyone to be up in arms about this none story!

p.s.

A college in East Ham? She's better off being excluded, if you ask me. :D

NGONGE;830131 wrote:
Not story. No explanation and no actual report on all this hearsay but this over emotional "oday" Somali wants everyone to be up in arms about this none story!

p.s.

A college in East Ham? She's better off being excluded, if you ask me.
:D

+1

Aaliyyah   

To be honest I would have to agree with chimera...gabadhaha yaryar ee hada jooga they try to act gangster waxay ka helayaana ma garto..so maybe someone to go after them way u baahanyihiin guriyahooda hadii lugu bari kari waayay

As for you saying it was just a comment on twitter? it depends on the nature of the comment..did she threaten the sikh girl and said maybe she will kill her or something along those lines...cuz then that is not something to take lightly and the sikh community isn't like the somali community they will make sure they stand by their girl..who mind you has a case..you can't threaten someone online or otherwise.

salaam