Sign in to follow this  
Wadani

Most Unusual Foods You've Ever Eaten ... ?

nuune   

Not sure if I can call Qorrato, Mulac and odey Jijiroole unusual foods, but they were tasty when roasted, but when cooked, I don't eat their meat since the meat doesn't cook properly but use their maraq for chappati, the maraq is mainly malax and dhiig madoow, I don't add biyo at all, the water kills the flavor of the soup, but to get descent soup from them you need to cook them with their skin and everything in them must be intact.

wyre   

Qolki dhan nuune buu wada noqday lolz

Anyway AbAARtaas ma arag aan qoroto iyo kaneeco iyo doolli ku cuno alxamdulillah, Allena Ima tuso

Balse adinka weligiin ma cunteen canjeeradi biyo inta lagu shubo is dhali jirtay, Mase taqaaniin horta

Aniga middaas wax iiga yaab badnaa ma arkin lolz

Abwaan   

Dad lee cunay lee hannagu dhihina....JB snake ku lehe...nuune Qorato...lol GG...kangaroo eater..:D

Looooool....ouch...never knew them birds have nuts!! My dad used to keep Ostriches as bets when i was a youngster...they were crazy fuggle birds. i did eat one time brain-taco. It was tasty.