Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

The Awkward moment when...

Ok homies..try this one!

When u go to a wedding, pick the finest xaliimo for a dance. Then instead of doing the duck dance (swaying from side 2 side..typical somali style of dancing), grab xaliimo by the waste n start slow dancing with her!! looool.

She will start laughing...looking from side to side...n will keep telling yah...waar isiida, my so and so family iyaa isoo eegayee!! lol. its funny. try it.

The last one that i did this 2...here mom was there....so after we finished dancing, i following her to her mom's table. I swear, hooyo was proud and welcomed me! loooooool. that gal just couldnt believe what was happening! She just ran to restroom n didnt come out till i left her mom's table.

wyre   

rudy-Diiriye;839563 wrote:
Ok homies..try this one!

When u go to a wedding, pick the finest xaliimo for a dance. Then instead of doing the duck dance (swaying from side 2 side..typical somali style of dancing), grab xaliimo by the waste n start slow dancing with her!! looool.

She will start laughing...looking from side to side...n will keep telling yah...waar isiida, my so and so family iyaa isoo eegayee!! lol. its funny. try it.

The last one that i did this 2...here mom was there....so after we finished dancing, i following her to her mom's table. I swear, hooyo was proud and welcomed me! loooooool. that gal just couldnt believe what was happening! She just ran to restroom n didnt come out till i left her mom's table.

Rudy, Why Are You Always Out Of The Topic Ninyahow :D

And Why Do You Always Talk About Xaliimos :D:D